What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Can you win russets with organic?

I stayed organic and today I found really happy russets.
:comfort:

Will forbid test positive if I use now?
I am not in preflower.

I have all the organic sprays. I am using the IPM of organics and scoped deep inside a plant. found the fuckers.

I hate this!

So can you win with organics?
1. Knockdown with nukem
2. Venerate
3. Grandivo.
4. green cleaner.

HqFarms

Use myctrol, sulfer. The sulfer will greatly slow them down so all the bioinsecticides can work. Also big tyme exterminator works really well too

during veg and to knock down I use green cleaner. then its a rotation of regalia and venerate, regalia and grandevo. pfr97
is good if humidity is high. there is life after russet mites

HqFarms

I forgot to say predatory insects after a good knock down really, really helps. One thing I've noticed is most people don't realize handling infected plants, finished product you can spread them everywhere and how they can live up to six months or more without food. Just cleaning up your rooms isn't enough. I swear by using sulfer in between biofungicides to slow them down and it kills them too. Just don't use sulfer if doing any essential oils

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Green Cleaner.. It's mostly Soybean Oil and Soap with a hint of Isopropyl and Citric Acid.. By far the safest thing to be spraying on your plants to treat them.. It kills russet mites (spider mites as well) and their eggs.. Also treats PM... But it's super clean and won't cause any residuals and doesn't h arm the plants at all.

I had a big issue with Spider Mites until I discovered this stuff a few months back, nothing would get rid of em, (or at least they kept coming back). Tried Azamax, Pyrethrins, Insecticidal soap, nothing worked for long, but I did two treatments and haven't seen any in 6 months, buddy of mine used em on russet mites and it took 3-4 treatments but it knocked em out - it basically suffocates them with the oil and soap and then the iso and citric acid destroys the eggs.

- Life
[/FONT]

issack

Veteran
I completely agree with sulfur. I've been spraying my outdoors grows for years with a tablespoon per gallon. It completely kills cyclamen mites. And you wont get PM. I spray only twice throughout the life of the plant. In between azamax and BT.

Russets are a little more intense in my experience. In the case where you are in flower, og biowar tea 3 day drench right before dark. You will kill any mite I promise you. Done it many times