What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dankonomics Banana kush

H

HemperorsKnight

So Monkey420 of Dankonomics has this super potent banana kush cut he acquired in Colorado or from someone in Colorado it's different from the orgnkids banana kush which we all know to be (ghost OG mum x sags 60/40 male) which is what I would assume to be the original parents to orgnkids banana kush
He thinks it could be sags 60/40 or something x sour diesel maybe something different either way this threads sole purpose is to see if this banana kush is in anyone else's stable btw unlike orgnkids banana kush this tests incredibly high in its thc count From 27 to 29% d9 thc he says the flavor is amazing too like creamy banana pie with diesel notes now if anyone knows anything on this special banana cultivar please chime in
Blessed Be
:tiphat:
- Hemperorsknight

H

HemperorsKnight

Ok so I talked with Monkey420 again and there is a possibility that it could like how chiquita banana is just a rare pheno in the (6040 x ghost) mind yall it's just a possibility just thought I'd update the more information the better
:tiphat:

I make no claims, because I'm not 100%. But the cut is old. It's not banana og for sure 100% though. I wouldn't call it super potent either but it tests very high. I have the ghost og, and have grown them both side by side years now, I had banana og as well but didn't like its flavor as much as this cut of bk. I can see the ghost in the banana og. However I really cannot in the banana kush. I would believe sour d was her mom before I believed the ghost was. They just share zero traits. So my opinion is it's either a 60/40 pheno or the 60/40 herself possibly even. I spoke with orgnkid awhile ago about it but he told me it was banana kush. But funny thing is he calls banana kush, banana og. And at the time he was selling cuts of his banana og. So why would he ask me for the cut and say it was banana kush? I found it a bit puzzling for sure. Not long ago he flipped on me for breeding it to the banana kush f9 seed male I found. Mark castle sold the line, jaws did and then I worked it and crossed it. Didn't know I was stepping on toes, but after that I won't be dealing with him again. So it's a dead end there, besides the obvious factual issues with him. Jaws saidhe found pheno in his seed line very similar to my cut he calls the 60/40. But like the tootsie roll lollipop bird said, the world may never know. I'd totally send a tissue sample for testing though in. I'd like to know for sure. It's been the topic of many heated debates and I personally don't care to get heated over a plant that I don't own. Let alone others claims and trips. But I was told it was from orgnkid back in the overgrow days from the source I received it from. It was held tightly and due to forest fires it was unlocked temporarily and I was given a cut to breed with. I met them through another friend at the time and don't speak with any of them anymore. Dude who robbed me was the friend. But I was told to not unlock it and respected their wishes. I've shared it with friends is all. But she has potential as a breeder and outside she shines. Hash as well is top notch. Inside she's too temp sensitive imo so I rarely grow her inside. Hope that helps a little more

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
There is a tightly held banana kush cut that runs around norcal that been around prior to banana og n cb. Its pretty old cut... Looks nuthin like n og type.... In no way would it be mistaken for cb okids cut... I don't know how it tests not very strong stuff in my experience but none of the bananas are really strong herb in my opinion, regardless of test scores +30%.

That's real interesting bro would love to no the true make up of the strain.

I can see the northern lights influence in her leaves. I see the violent skunk 1 look to her as well when she buds early on how she packs her weight on. And I'd imagine haze as well, she has the longer flower time that's shortened by the nl skunk at like 10 weeks. I like 12 sometimes. And those long sativa arms. Tropical smells are usually sativa anyways. She's on an Afghan frame though, which makes her all the more strange. It's a good breeder though, but not every cross has been outstanding with her.

There is a tightly held banana kush cut that runs around norcal that been around prior to banana og n cb. Its pretty old cut... Looks nuthin like n og type.... In no way would it be mistaken for cb okids cut... I don't know how it tests not very strong stuff in my experience but none of the bananas are really strong herb in my opinion, regardless of test scores +30%.

This is the only cut I've heard of that remsembled it from description. But I've never seen it. Only heard of it.

Here's a couple recent shots.

Attachments

• IMG_5078.jpg
    IMG_5078.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_5079.jpg
    IMG_5079.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 13