What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Grow along with AG and son's

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
tinfoil hat looks beautiful. hows the fight going with the other pm etc? hope u can get that cleared up, lower outside temps are around the corner....

We had our first significant snowfall today. I'm going to need to shovel my damn driveway.

Last several years we've not had snow on the ground until mid December at the earliest.

Americangrower

Veteran
tinfoil hat looks beautiful. hows the fight going with the other pm etc? hope u can get that cleared up, lower outside temps are around the corner....

Been spraying with bleach and mold/mildew killer from home depot since there is no plants in area. Just painted floors and some walls. Been running UVC/ozone bulb in dif areas for 2 x 30 mins a day. Getting there still want to sulfur burn and paint a few spots.

Americangrower

Veteran
IDK what JBs Wedding cake smells like but if it smells like this lady I need her in my lil garden.

Wed Cake 4DD
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

gmanwho

Veteran
tin foil hat. you presented such a beautiful plant i went an bought 2 packs of seeds, an some swamp gas cross. i too have that addiction :)

Americangrower

Veteran
tin foil hat. you presented such a beautiful plant i went an bought 2 packs of seeds, an some swamp gas cross. i too have that addiction :)
Thanks brother.
I'm guessing you got Swamp gas or Green gas . You won't be disappointing with Mota's seeds.

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
I can definitely see the cake in her. The tin foil hat looks incredible too! Hope you’re bouncing back from your mishap

nickman

Veteran
Oh my...!!!...

That wedding cake cross is Killin it man...!!!...
it seems that cookies crossed to an OG/Chem usually turn out pretty dank... by the looks of that one there, I’d definitely say it turned out well...

That’s crazy how that plant looks like it turned almost black... just a page back she was green...!!!... I love that . . .

That Tin Foil Hat is still looking real nice too...!!!...

Good shit all around man ... !!! ... :tiphat: ... !!! ...

Americangrower

Veteran
Oh my...!!!...

That wedding cake cross is Killin it man...!!!...
it seems that cookies crossed to an OG/Chem usually turn out pretty dank... by the looks of that one there, I’d definitely say it turned out well...

That’s crazy how that plant looks like it turned almost black... just a page back she was green...!!!... I love that . . .

That Tin Foil Hat is still looking real nice too...!!!...

Good shit all around man ... !!! ... :tiphat: ... !!! ...

What is even crazier is I have been just water for like 10 days as you can see by all the yellow on the sd riri crosses in the background. Yet the cake4DD and tinfoil hat just seem to not care at all, just staying purple.