What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Let's see your frostiest bud!! part 2

A

acridlab

kosher kush= pine sol n cedar chips? im really enjoying the aroma of this one while in flower
picture.php

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
Can't wait to see this one finish :tiphat:

Today is day 49. She still bright green. I really haven't fed her that much, none for week. Hopefully she'll start her fade soon. Pistils just started slightly changing color yesterday on lower branches. Top half and main cola is still bright white. What does it usually run?

I'll get better pic tonight.

This is the nl plant except for bud front and center(leaves starting to yellow). That was gifted to me labeled "GSC" but doesn't really look like GSC pics on here.
picture.php

Heres one of the structure. But like I said I'll get close up tonight.
picture.php

Petting Zoo OG
A mash up of og kush, gsc, and Pakistani land race. Created and selected inhouse.

Attachments

• IMG_20190130_160127_914.jpg
    IMG_20190130_160127_914.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_20190130_154759_848.jpg
    IMG_20190130_154759_848.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_20190120_090722_492.jpg
    IMG_20190120_090722_492.jpg
    202.1 KB · Views: 15

Robney

Hookah that pettin zoo og reminds me of an afghan kush I was running, something about the hairs. I bet she's fire!

Robney

I think this just might be one of the frostiest buds I've grown yet!

Tony Green's Gorilla Bubble Bx2

picture.php

Robney

Lookin fire as always sturgeon! The trainwreck looks soooo damn good. I wanna try to get a cut of her someday, got to smoke some years ago and it was amazing

How's the ECSD coming out? Kinda looks a little different than what I thought she looked like, but is the true sour stank coming out though???

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
The train wreck is real nice. I'll be running that more for sure.itll go about mid 70s I think. The ecsd I'm gonna try running till 84ish. Not a whole lot of sour coming out of it yet but I did kinda over fert early on. But it's only halfway done so there's still hope.

Tulku

Orange Cake (orange cookies x wedding cake) JBeezy on the buttons with this mix :biggrin:
Straight up Orange Juice pelting at you from this girl..:dance013:

picture.php