What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mangu'Carot & K1 - french touch seeds

Truhan

I appreciate the words, the jack55.

The same thing happens to me with your garden. A healthy envy.

The Kalite have an important work of stabilization, according to French touch, under 5%.

but as we all know, the conditions of cultivation, (climate, latitude, interior, exterior, etc.), will be fundamental.
Kalites are very sensitive to cold.

I have not met with autoflowering individuals.

regards

LostTribe

Premium user
i just found the gypsy nirvana zamal thread, zamal GN, AND the picture of writing on a piece of paper read that it came from a part of the island where the slaves escaped to and also, that the guy gypsy got it from hadn't even seen the ocean ( :( ) any way i am guessing that that is close to or the legendary secret or whatever bud kept there on the island that i (pretty certain) read about in an old colonial era article or something. wow

i don't know if the pure line is being released anymore or how to get it. i think i read that ace is crossing the zamaldelica back to get close to or something like a BX of the gypsy one or a 26% cut of zamaldelia cut or something i don't remember. also, i read someone on opengrow mention that the 26% cut zamaldelica made them tired, so i don't know what about the details like an odd malawi pheno ( like maybe there is indica way back in that specific malawi type. also, someone here had a wide leaf looking malawi, but that and the sleepy 26% one could be mislabeled seeds from various vendors or even from ace on accident, hell i don't know). i grew out two zamaldelica females in my 1st/2ndish grow but they were seeded so early by a jalisco IBL male that they didn't really develop anything but seeds and i had no idea when the harvesting was correct because i was juggling alot and didn't keep track of the days. i vaped them and i didn't cure it at all. i couldn't feel it at first, but i got accustomed and the smoke was horrible because i didn't cure it (or that might have been my attemp with the next grow of furthering a kerala krush self or cross with king congo, or on both account's. i don't remember), and so instead put it through my eclipse essential vape through a bong (my lungs whooo).

i had originally thought k1 was the purest because it go's back to the 60's so it made more sense to me when looking for a surefire pure landrace. if anyone knows about the GN zamal seeds, i'm looking.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=336344

Dubi from ACE recently told me 2019 may be working pure Reunion .... I have a love hate relationship with zamaldelica ya know!

tcherno

Attachments

• post-767276-0-96453800-1486339323.jpeg
    post-767276-0-96453800-1486339323.jpeg
    40.2 KB · Views: 91

LostTribe

Premium user
Mi mangu Karriot right now is blowing up in hydro! I hope to hit her with Joey Weed C99 pollen! Soon Come! Aka Sputnik!

LT

Milton's Jeans

I like the KikiRiki. stanky and good working buzz. finishes High in CO and have crossed with Whitewidow and Kilimanjaro yielding very nice results and carrying the smell/high

TrapoSucio

I have some beans of Kalite Tizane from french touch. I plan to plant them and reproduce them in order to get more seeds, I am an enthusiast of pure sativas and landraces not only because of the energetic and antidepressant effect that I am looking for, but also because I think they are at risk of extinction, and because here (I am Mexican) Indica and hybrids do not reach their full potential outdoors due to the 12/12 daylight hours with a variation of only 40 minutes around the year, and that is something that many growers used to growing our old sativa varieties and that we have longed for. getting our hands on those highly publicized strains we learned the hard way, because the truth is that the cannabis seed market focuses only on growers from northern latitudes and on extracting sativa strains from their places of origin and adapting them to other climates , not in adapting its indica and hybrid varieties to make them viable in subtropical latitudes. It is a shame since a good part of humanity is found in these latitudes. Not counting certain companies with questionable ethics that not only take the landraces but also introduce theirs in order to lose the line in their place of origin and they monopolize them. That's why I like the work that Dubi from ace seeds does, or these French guys sharing with the world the work of the Bourbon collective, it's like a certain form of decolonization. Here in Mexico we still have some landraces that are parents of several commercial or recognized strains (all skunks and all hazes have something Mexican in them). I plan to cross those preserved Mexican lines with these zamals, and some malawi, panama, and golden tiger from Ace, and some durban from seeds of africa. Hermosas plantas Truhan, que tal el efecto?

funkyhorse

Mangu karot coming out of mutation, only seed that made it out of 11, not well preserved at origin
Mangu karot.jpeg

Mango Pepper, they seem to be made after Mangu Karot.
Better germination numbers at 6 plants out 21 seed germinated at tropical temperatures
Mango pepper (2).jpeg

Mango Pepper most vigorous
Mango pepper.jpeg

Mango Pepper variegation
Mango pepper variegation.jpeg

Latitude 22south, same latitude as Pedro Juan Caballero
Here goes my lucky shot at trippy landrace weed, crossing fingers

funkyhorse

I have 7 Mango Pepper and 1 Mangu karot, so total 8 Zamal plants
This Mango pepper is going through some kind of mutation or the attack of local fauna, I dont know
Any help what this might be is very appreciated
Mango pepper mutation (2).jpeg
Mango pepper mutation (4).jpeg
Mango pepper mutation (6).jpeg
Mango pepper mutation (7).jpeg

romanoweed

the look reminded me of Vietblack mutation, i had. Evened out in a later Stage. Cant recall the brow, but i think it was uneven at stem similar?

IndicaFarmer

bought some mangu carrot and kalite tizane on about May 30th, had to wait 3 months, because something happened with the company, personal health issues having to do with owner or family. got them finally mid September if I recall correctly. tried two seeds, one mangu carrot and one kalite. neither popped in coco and soil mix with humidity dome, in warm/tropical windowsill temps. tried first to germinate in paper towels for 7 days no crack or sprout. Also, i did slightly scratch the seeds with sandpaper. I will try to sprout more and will report back. I was able to sprout my seeds form Colorado Sativa's. I got some purple Satellite and Oaxacan crosses with purple sat. All sprouted in less than 48 hours soaked in water then paper towels to coco/soil mix. Lovely indica looking plants, dark green and healthy, very vigorous. Two females and one purple sat male ill use for seed production. Colorado Sativa's is awesome and has terrific selection, sent seed very fast too.

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
^^ I tried sandpaper and found it useless. I take a clean single edge razor blade and scrape the seam of the seed before germination, Seed cracking worries me on squishing the insides of the seed. You did not use Snow did you? He is sick like half the time it seems.