What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chocolate Thai Revival

He be the man with Chocolate Thai in hand.

Chocolate here and chocolate there. Chocolate everywhere to share. No shortage of chocolate for the people that care.

These have gold markings of something special.

Beside a fact that you are a good grower you also making nice rhymes. :laughing:
ps sorry double post. can`t edit posts...

Zanddar

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I know they were just stored in a basement the last 20 + years. This guy was bringing loads into the area and always had Choc Thai available.
Plants were folded up and compressed. They had a label with a red circle and blue outline on each brick.

Have over a 1000 seeds from 3 different lots.
Sounds like lots, but when only a few germ it's not much.
I give them all the time they need to come back to us.

Last edited:

Thule

Dr. Narrowleaf
Veteran
I know they were just stored in a basement the last 20 + years. This guy was bringing loads into my area and always had Choc Thai available.
Plants were folded up and compressed. They had a label with a red circle and blue ring around the red on each brick.

Have over a 1000 seeds from 3 different lots.
Sounds like lots, but when only a few germ it's not much.
I give them all the time they need to come back to us.

A basement in Canada sounds like the next best thing to a fridge :biggrin: You may have a real blast from the past in your near future.

idiit

Veteran
This guy was bringing loads into my area and always had Choc Thai available.
Plants were folded up and compressed. They had a label with a red circle and blue ring around the red on each brick

^ uh huh. yeah. sounds like potential real deal unworked (read raw dope) genetics :)

Zanddar

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dark chocolate.

Attachments

• Chocolate Thai 1-7-1.jpg
    Chocolate Thai 1-7-1.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 27
  • Chocolate Thai 1-7-2.jpg
    Chocolate Thai 1-7-2.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 23
  • Chocolate Thai 1-7-3.jpg
    Chocolate Thai 1-7-3.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 19
  • Chocolate Thai 1-7-4.jpg
    Chocolate Thai 1-7-4.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 27
  • Chocolate Thai 1-7-5.jpg
    Chocolate Thai 1-7-5.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 22

Zanddar

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dark with white markings.

They grow out like spears.

Attachments

• Chocolate Thai 1-8-4.jpg
    Chocolate Thai 1-8-4.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 18
  • Chocolate Thai 1-8-3.jpg
    Chocolate Thai 1-8-3.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 25
  • Chocolate Thai 1-8-2.jpg
    Chocolate Thai 1-8-2.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 25
  • Chocolate Thai 1-8-1.jpg
    Chocolate Thai 1-8-1.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 31

Zanddar

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Did some research and found a label similar to the one on the Thai bricks.
I thought it would tell of a specific region, but it is an old flag of Thailand.

The loads came with this and said Product of Thailand.

vostok

Veteran
Due to the spindly sparse buds typical of many Thai Sativa's, I have heard many fans grow them like the 'ropemakers' do, many plants to a square yard or meter, like 100 plus seeds to a kiddie pool with quality soil mix, either way sativa fans never gripe/bitch about the extra 3-4 weeks required to reach maturity ...lol

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
Those Drawoh's Choc Thai F2 from Idiit's links point towards an old thread at Breed Bay and no way look like the legendary 70s imported thais that DJ Short and other OGs were speaking about. Those are definitely hybrids, like the Lemon Thai. So maybe source was Dutch Flower's as well or just another heirloom thai hybrid from back in the days.

Drawoh's Choc Thai F2, pics sourced from those threads, taken at 43 days flowering only!:

View Image

View Image

Before chopping at 59 days! I definitely see lotta kush in those!

View Image

Anyway, that could make them even better for the indoor grower though as the plants look pretty nice. Let's see what comes out from those beans, having a thread with so much expectation on a few exotic seeds it's always exciting so let's see the result.:biggrin:

Vibes.

G`day Musta

Thailand is a very diverse country .
The mountains in the Nth are very different to the desert like plains of the east .

On the NW border of Thailand there are a lot of folks from eastern Bangladesh .
And the Hmong peoples . They are separate cultures , originally from outside Thailand . who have ganja cultures of their own .

Also in the East there are many refugees / relocated peoples from The Vietnam War and US bombing of Laos . So the last 50 years has seen a lot of movement of peoples and their cultures around the Thai borders .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
Did some research and found a label similar to the one on the Thai bricks.
I thought it would tell of a specific region, but it is an old flag of Thailand.

The loads came with this and said Product of Thailand.

[URL=http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/e/ef/Flag_of_Thailand_%281782%29.svg/120px-Flag_of_Thailand_%281782%29.svg.png]View Image[/URL]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Thai_flags
1782–1817 State ensign of Siam Red flag with a white chakra.

smoke1sun

What Goes Around Comes Around. But Am I Comming Or
Veteran
Ohh Man Im watching this!!!!!!!! Goodluck Bro
I remember trying to catch some of Drawoh's Choco Thai's. Got lucky pop 5 seeds murdered them, and to top it off, the wifey threw away my seed stash I had in the fridge. Sad sad day..... Was able to score some of his Choc Thai X catpiss........ But have not seen his Coco Thai again.

I remember Billygoat was going to release some @ one time. But now we have Zanndar with some untouched Old School coco.

Sending the vibes!!!!!!!!!!!

Zanddar

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Everyone Loves Pure Raw Chocolate.

Everyone Loves Pure Raw Chocolate.

The shell has flaked away in layers making it thinner.
So we don't know what the markings on this seed were.
In one pic the seed is looking back with a red eye.
Wonder what I have awakened from this deep sleep?

Attachments

• Chocolate Thai 1-9-1.jpg
    Chocolate Thai 1-9-1.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 21
  • Chocolate Thai 1-9-2.jpg
    Chocolate Thai 1-9-2.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 28
  • Chocolate Thai 1-9-3.jpg
    Chocolate Thai 1-9-3.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 24
  • Chocolate Thai 1-9-4.jpg
    Chocolate Thai 1-9-4.jpg