What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Black Cream ® | Red Poison ® The Red Family

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
Hi hawkwindzoo!

Thanks for the visit and comment ;)

I still have the smoke report to post, I probably do that very soon so stay tuned and keep passing by.

Sweet smokes!

tommy

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
This strain is amazing for his kind of colours. Could you share with us your phenotypes differences experience?

Thanks ;)

Cheers my friend! ...and welcome to the Sweet Seeds subforum, here at ICMag :tiphat:

In case you didn't notice, this thread is about 2 strains, Red Poison Auto and Black Cream Auto. Which one would you be talking about? Or is it about both?

Anyway, regarding the strains from the Red Family, there's not much to tell about the phenotypes as it's usually very simple. Approximatelly 4 out of every 5 plants will lean to the red side, showing purple flowers and traits from the purple genetic used in the development of this strains (a purple Kush from the Pakistaní Hindu Kush region).

Which means that approximatelly 1 out of every 5 plants will lean to the Sweet Seeds genetics used in the development of the specific strain. So, if you're talking about Red Poison Auto, the eventual green plants you get (that don't show the purple trait) would lean to the Green Poison Auto side. In fact, they really look, taste and "feel" like Green Poison Auto plants. On the other hand, if you're talking about Black Cream Auto, then an eventual green plant would lean to our Cream Caramel elite clone, showing resemblences with its characteristics.

Then, as you might imagine, you can get "intermediary" phenos, ranging from one parental to the other. But the purple flowered trait is present in more than 80% of the specimens.

Thanks for your visit and comments. Sweet smokes! :biggrin:

tommy

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
Hi jackherer90!

Yes, Red Poison Auto is not only beautiful but also a very sweet and aromatic strain, with an effect that can be as strong as the effect of most photoperiod-dependent strains.

Let me know what you think when you finish growing this genetic ;)

All the best and sweet smokes!

tommy

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
Cheers TonyGreen!

Thanks for the visit and comment. I'm glad you enjoyed to see these beauties :D

See you around and sweet smokes!

tommy