What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Red Poison ® | Dark Devil ® | Black Cream ® [The Red Family]

M-UNG

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Great Strain, but do you write the name of the plant please? Thanks :D

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran
65--red-poison_zpsd6bec543.jpg

Good afternoon, mates
First of all i want to say thanks for all the visits and comments.
It makes me very big.

Now it's time to move towards the last days, where the plants have stopped consuming liquid ferts and are eating all the food left in theire leaves.
These days i water with Cannaflush and then i wash their soil with cannazym and water. all of this ensures optimum cleaning of the soil.

They are 45 days old and in about 2 weeks most of them are going to be hanging in the drying room.

Virtually all of them have taken very brigth colours, some with more force, others mero subtle but everyone really beautiful.

The smell in the room is pronunced without being extreme. It smels like fruits and candy store.

I leave you with the round of pictures waiting you to be here for the next update were we'll be very near to the end.

Sweet smokes!!
Jaypp

64-redpoison_zpsb832d4a7.jpg

57red-poison_zpsbf6951e6.jpg
68red-poison_zpsade58b9c.jpg

66_zpsdc881170.jpg

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran
Lets continue with the Black Cream.
these are 2 phenotypes with some diferences betwen them, near to the cuting/harvest day.

Both of them smell very sweet and fruity but one of them is a little bit faster.

63-blac-cream_zpsed46ae88.jpg

60-black-cream_zps09c2dd1a.jpg

61-black-cream_zps54249994.jpg

58black-cream_zps370fdf38.jpg

62-black-cream_zpsa1013d5a.jpg

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran
And the lasts pics of the day

Dark Devil, a bit slower.......... but in theire way to become into big buds.

The smell is somewhat more acid and spicy

Hope you are here next time and thanks to all for being around here!

Jaypp

55-dark-devil_zps3d04de52.jpg

54-dark-devil_zpsd8fecf00.jpg

69dark-devil_zpsd4d78000.jpg

70-dark-devil_zpsf7d0b465.jpg

56-darkdevil_zpsc49f3927.jpg

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
:yoinks: Wow mate they are turning out to be complete stunners :good:
I think this thread has helped change my mind about Autos ;)
Can't wait to hear your thoughts about them once you get a chance to smoke them :tiphat:
:smoke out:

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Hey jaypp brother how about you create a album here @ ICMag?? I'm asking you to do this so I can nominate some of your beautifully stunning resin filled photos for the POTM.
You grow some damn fine herbs and take a mean photograph too mate and I believe you should be included in the POTM competition :good:
:smoke out:

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
yo grower some finest buds, your auto's ROCK the forum ehh
excellent job!!

ps: awesome auto's, except for the BC that look out of this world

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran
Hi guys, Thank you so much!
I'm really overwhelmed for all this kinds words about my work with cannabis. I really enjoy doing this and I try to do it with all the love and respect that I feel for this amazing plant.
I also respect all of you a lot because you are very good at this and have great works too.
I will try to upload all the pics to the forum and if needed to the posts as well.

I use and external server because I share this work in several other forums, wich saves me lots of time.

thanks again for all this good karma around here!
See you next update!

Keep it sweet!
Jaypp

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran
Hello friends, the harvest time is finally here, a thing we all enjoy a lot and, regarding this strains in particulary, is a pleasure for all the senses.

The latest ones has been Dark Devil with 68 days from germination. The first ones to pass throw the guillotine were Black Cream with 60 days and then Red Poison 3 days later.
I've realized that in the last update i put some pics of Dark devil naming them as Black Cream by mistake... too much THC!!... sorry about that mates.

I use Cannaflush 10 days before harvesting for flushing and then Cannazym until the end to improve the flavor.

I hope i can do the tasting in a few days, when the rain is over, and the plants are correctly dry.

Let's begin the journey through the "trichromatic labyrinthine of Red Poison", distinctive plant as the most beautiful.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran

From the "Dark Devil Cliff", I await you for the next update, wich will be soon, so i reserve to all of you a spot in the mount.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Thanks for stopping by and your kind words!
Jaypp