What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Big Devil #2 ® | Fast Bud #2 ® ★ Test Grow ★

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
The Weather

• Maximum temperature: 23,0º
  • Minimum temperature: 12,4º
  • Thermic amplitude: 30º
  • Humidity with HPS: 64%
  • Humidity without HPS: 70%
Color scale > Green: optimal | Orange: satisfying | Brown: worrying | Red: dangerous

Well, as it is visible at day 33 everything is going well, they still have to grow a bit more and they will get fat as the Sweet Seeds autos usually get. You just have to keep passing by and in a few weeks we'll see the big buds with the appearance we're used to.

As I still have a few more macros that I like I will take the opportunity and post them right after this post.

:elf:

tommy

Husky Jackal

Very Neat Monster
Veteran
They look very nice, Tommy ! I think I'll try some autos again next year, but his time in better conditions...
I was very satisfied with the potency so I'll try some again: Cream Caramel and Black Jack Auto, they should be great.
Unfortunately, my two outdoor guerilla plants were stolen(Afghan Kush and S.A.D.) so better luck next year, I guess...
Good luck with your projects !
Peace, HJ.

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
picture.php

★ 40 days ★

Hi again mates!

So... 40 days after the germination the plants keep developing perfectly and with a very fast flowering. They only started flowering 2 weeks ago but the flowers have already a very good caliber, as it is clear in the pictures. Judging by their appearance I think they are more or less in the middle of the flowering period. It's also very clear that they are still with a dark green colour in the leaves so I think I will not feed them again until the harvest. Maybe I'll water them yet a couple of times with TopMax but Bioflores will be out of scene from now on.

I leave you with the pictures. First Big Devil #2, right after Fast Bud #2 and in the end you can see them all together in the closet, which is getting confortably full, little by little, as I always seek in my grow tests.

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
Watering Report [day 40]

• pH of the water: 6,3
  • Fertilizer: No
  • Bloom stimulator: No
  • Quantity of water per plant: 1400ml (18 litre pots)
  • Watering frequency: once every 3 days

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
The Weather

• Maximum temperature: 23,7º
  • Minimum temperature: 13,9º
  • Thermic amplitude: 9,8º
  • Humidity with HPS: 41%
  • Humidity without HPS: 68%
Color scale > Green: optimal | Orange: satisfying | Brown: worrying | Red: dangerous

So, here we are at the moment :joint:

In about 3 weeks I will be harvesting them, but there's still a lot to fatten up and mature, so keep passing by and next week I'll leave you another update...

tommy

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
They look very nice, Tommy ! I think I'll try some autos again next year, but his time in better conditions...
I was very satisfied with the potency so I'll try some again: Cream Caramel and Black Jack Auto, they should be great.
Unfortunately, my two outdoor guerilla plants were stolen(Afghan Kush and S.A.D.) so better luck next year, I guess...
Good luck with your projects !
Peace, HJ.

Hi Husky! :tiphat:

Thanks my friend, I'm glad you're enjoying it :thank you:

I'm sure you'll get some good results when you try Cream Caramel Auto and Black Jack Auto ;)

See you around buddy, sweets mokes!

tommy

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
picture.php

★ 48 days ★

Hi mates!

Another update, now with 48 days since germination. The buds are getting fatter everyday :)

I leave you with some pictures and with the usual reports...

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran

Watering Report [day 43]

• pH of the water: 6,2
  • Quantity of water per plant: 1400ml (18 litre pots)

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
Watering Report [day 46]

• pH of the water: 6,0
  • Quantity of water per plant: 1200ml (18 litre pots)

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
The Weather

• Maximum temperature: 24,9º
  • Minimum temperature: 13,8º
  • Thermic amplitude: 11,1º
  • Humidity with HPS: 44%
  • Humidity without HPS: 71%

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
picture.php

★ 52 days ★

Hi mates!

Here I leave you with pics of the autos 52 days after germination. As it's now visible they look very healthy and they are producing very well. They'll be harvested in 10-15 days so we'll see how they get fat in this last 2 weeks...

Just have a look at how beautiful the Fast Bud #2 flowers are

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
Watering Report [day 49]

• pH of the water: 6,2

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
Watering Report [day 52]

• pH of the water: 6,1

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran

The Weather

• Maximum temperature: 24,6º
  • Minimum temperature: 13,1º
  • Thermic amplitude: 11,5º
  • Humidity with HPS: 46%
  • Humidity without HPS: 74%

Latest posts

Latest posts