Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Growing Questions > Im a rookie and I need help.

Thread Title Search
Im a rookie and I need help. Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-21-2018, 12:57 AM #1
MeTrAA

MeTrAA is on a distinguished road
Im a rookie and I need help.

Hey guys, I live in Spain and Im 18 years old, this is my first time trying to grow weed and I am going to give maximum details as possible to see if you can find out what is the solution.

5 months ago I sowed 5 marijuana seeds from my mother's old friend. I sowed them on soil and since my iq is low I thought I did not have to put them anything except water. This 5 months my plants were really really beautifull and all the growth stage was nice, no troubles at all, but since they started pre flowering my concern did not let me sleep. My plants started to show some clear green on the new buds but I thought it was cuz they were new buds, 4 days later they started to be yellow, and 1 week later the new leaves are pretty white. Since they became yellow I started to give them A + B soil fertilizer, deficiency fixer, growth stimulator (made of algae) and a ph reductor for my water (maybe changing my ph from one day to another was bad for the plant?)
Anyways plants did not show any improvement after 5 days adding this supplies.

I am pretty sure my plants aren't in this stage because I did not give them food, since the small ones also started to become white on new leaves and they all did it at the same time. So I think this is hot stress problem. Are the big ones going to overcome this? Or they are not going to flower anymore?

I water them like this:

day1: water with ph reductor only

day2: no water

day3: water with supplies

day4: no water

day5: water with ph reductor only

day6: no water

day7: water with supplies

I use 8 liters for all my plants when I water them, but I think I will start using 16 because it's pretty hot now.

<-- The plant with the red circle did not pre flower yet and it did not show any bad thing but the small ones instead they did. I think it is because it's the one who receives less hot light.
MeTrAA is offline Quote

Old 06-21-2018, 02:44 AM #2
AgentPothead

AgentPothead has much to be proud ofAgentPothead has much to be proud ofAgentPothead has much to be proud ofAgentPothead has much to be proud ofAgentPothead has much to be proud ofAgentPothead has much to be proud ofAgentPothead has much to be proud ofAgentPothead has much to be proud ofAgentPothead has much to be proud ofAgentPothead has much to be proud ofAgentPothead has much to be proud of
That looks like when my plants grow too tall and my lights bleach them. I think you are on the right step with it being heat stress.
AgentPothead is offline Quote

Old 06-21-2018, 02:51 AM #3
Medfinder

Medfinder is a splendid one to beholdMedfinder is a splendid one to beholdMedfinder is a splendid one to beholdMedfinder is a splendid one to beholdMedfinder is a splendid one to beholdMedfinder is a splendid one to beholdMedfinder is a splendid one to beholdMedfinder is a splendid one to beholdMedfinder is a splendid one to beholdMedfinder is a splendid one to beholdMedfinder is a splendid one to behold
Time to start over. or trim big time.

New soil.

DID SOMEONE USE ROUNDUP HERBICIDE ON THOSE?

Seedsman Contest Thread

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=352000
2 Thessalonians 1:8(KJV)
8 In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ
How to obey the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ

Acts 2:38 (KJV)
38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Genesis 1:29 (KJV)
29 And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.
Medfinder is offline Quote

Old 06-21-2018, 04:31 AM #4
MeTrAA

Will they survive? What can I do to increase the chance for them to flower?
MeTrAA is offline Quote

Old 06-21-2018, 04:33 AM #5
MeTrAA

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentPothead View Post
That looks like when my plants grow too tall and my lights bleach them. I think you are on the right step with it being heat stress.
MeTrAA is offline Quote

Old 06-21-2018, 05:03 AM #6
Gr33nSanta

Gr33nSanta has much to be proud ofGr33nSanta has much to be proud ofGr33nSanta has much to be proud ofGr33nSanta has much to be proud ofGr33nSanta has much to be proud ofGr33nSanta has much to be proud ofGr33nSanta has much to be proud ofGr33nSanta has much to be proud ofGr33nSanta has much to be proud ofGr33nSanta has much to be proud ofGr33nSanta has much to be proud of
Less is more, use compost and water only, buy a moisture meter, make sure the soil starts drying out before next watering. Do not try to over fertilize your plants, they are big, keep them watered without over watering them with a top dress of compost, watch them grow, watch them fade, harvest, enjoy.

Good luck kid.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=338819
Gr33nSanta is offline Quote

Old 06-21-2018, 05:03 AM #7
AgentPothead

AgentPothead has much to be proud ofAgentPothead has much to be proud ofAgentPothead has much to be proud ofAgentPothead has much to be proud ofAgentPothead has much to be proud ofAgentPothead has much to be proud ofAgentPothead has much to be proud ofAgentPothead has much to be proud ofAgentPothead has much to be proud ofAgentPothead has much to be proud ofAgentPothead has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeTrAA View Post
I honestly don't know if they will survive, weed is a hardy plant though. That plant in the 4th picture I might trim off all the white dead parts and see if there is anything left of the plant. It might spring back on it's own. Where I grow it never gets that hot and I don't have much of any outdoor experience. There is a Spanish subforum over here https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=26 they might be able to help more. If it is is too much heat causing it I think your best bet is some sort of shade or white wall reflection system to keep them in light, but not such direct light it is burning them.

Old 06-21-2018, 05:15 AM #8
MeTrAA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gr33nSanta View Post
Less is more, use compost and water only, buy a moisture meter, make sure the soil starts drying out before next watering. Do not try to over fertilize your plants, they are big, keep them watered without over watering them with a top dress of compost, watch them grow, watch them fade, harvest, enjoy.

Good luck kid.
Is it ok if I use the supplies once a week? The rest I just use water, and do I have to use the ph reducer? Thanks for your answer
MeTrAA is offline Quote

Old 06-21-2018, 05:16 AM #9
MeTrAA

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentPothead View Post
I honestly don't know if they will survive, weed is a hardy plant though. That plant in the 4th picture I might trim off all the white dead parts and see if there is anything left of the plant. It might spring back on it's own. Where I grow it never gets that hot and I don't have much of any outdoor experience. There is a Spanish subforum over here https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=26 they might be able to help more. If it is is too much heat causing it I think your best bet is some sort of shade or white wall reflection system to keep them in light, but not such direct light it is burning them.
If I trim them will the flowers grow back?
MeTrAA is offline Quote

Old 06-21-2018, 05:43 AM #10
AgentPothead

Anything you trim is gone forever. The rest of the plant might spring back. There is a pruning technique called Topping where you cut the main stem to make the plant more bushy instead of tree shaped. Your plants might spring back and grow more bushy. Or they might die completely from the heat. I don't know man. I do wish you the best of luck though bro! It's all a learning experience.