Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Growing Questions > Ripping the Balls Off of Males

Thread Title Search
Click to visit Herbies Seeds
Ripping the Balls Off of Males Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-27-2018, 08:22 PM #1
brown_thumb

brown_thumb has much to be proud ofbrown_thumb has much to be proud ofbrown_thumb has much to be proud ofbrown_thumb has much to be proud ofbrown_thumb has much to be proud ofbrown_thumb has much to be proud ofbrown_thumb has much to be proud ofbrown_thumb has much to be proud ofbrown_thumb has much to be proud ofbrown_thumb has much to be proud ofbrown_thumb has much to be proud of
Ripping the Balls Off of Males

My current grow is twelve plants... the few survivors of my ignorance and incompetence.

One is a male. I've been ripping its balls off every time they get big enough to grab onto. Damn... I hope plants don't sense pain the way we do.

I'm only bothering with this one because I've read that the potency of male plants of some strains can be nearly as good as the females. I realize I'm risking pollination of the females unless I'm EXTREMELY diligent.

Assuming I keep this male, will constantly removing the pollen sacks result in a plant with only leaves and no smokable material?
brown_thumb is offline Quote

Old 03-27-2018, 08:38 PM #2
exploziv
pure dynamite

exploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivor
Yes, just leaves, sometimes covered with a bit of tricomes, but you could only use it for cannabutter or solvent extracts, most of the times it's not really worth the time and pollination risk.

If the whole world smoked a joint at the same time, there would be world peace for at least two hours. Followed by a global food shortage.
exploziv is offline Quote

Old 03-27-2018, 08:57 PM #3
brown_thumb

brown_thumb has much to be proud ofbrown_thumb has much to be proud ofbrown_thumb has much to be proud ofbrown_thumb has much to be proud ofbrown_thumb has much to be proud ofbrown_thumb has much to be proud ofbrown_thumb has much to be proud ofbrown_thumb has much to be proud ofbrown_thumb has much to be proud ofbrown_thumb has much to be proud ofbrown_thumb has much to be proud of
Okay, I'll toss it in the compost heap. Thank you.
brown_thumb is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.