What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Iranian Indica

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
whats up everyone...thanks for all the positive feedback.....I didnt keep any males from the orignal 50 seeds I popped....although I still have almost a thousand seeds left so finding an awsome male is on list of things to do asap......as far as being wild or cultivated....I'm not too sure to be honest...there was so much variation in all the seeds that I'd like to think they might be wild but they came from an area that has been growing hash since the days zoroastrian religon was founded so who really knows.....If u know any Iranian People just ask them who the "DARVISH" are :)Those are the Iranian Hippies that gave my uncle these seeds....an ex Iraq/Iran war veteran who smokes hash and opium all day..not to mention that potent ass tea they drink lol

Excellent ! This is the kind of information I like to read. I believe darvishes are the local version of qalandars & other sufis, right ?
Are they wandering dervishes or do they stay in the area ? Any local dargah where they congregate ?
Locality seems a little out of beaten track, is it ok for foreigners to visit the area ?

Again, thanks for sharing !

Irie !

OsWiZzLe

Excellent ! This is the kind of information I like to read. I believe darvishes are the local version of qalandars & other sufis, right ?
Are they wandering dervishes or do they stay in the area ? Any local dargah where they congregate ?
Locality seems a little out of beaten track, is it ok for foreigners to visit the area ?

Again, thanks for sharing !

Irie !

In all honesty bro I have no idea...I need to ask my uncle all these questions...I just know the Darvish are Hippies but they're Intellectuals (Doctors and Poets) and love to smoke Hash....I know in Toyserkan if your Iranian Im sure travelling there is no problem...but my uncle told me if your not a local or related to anyone in the area getting these particular seeds wouldnt happend...for example if I'm from Shiraz and want to make a trip to Toyserkan and score these seeds it wouldnt happen unless I had family connections...Not too say you cant score ganja seeds easy...everyone eats them in Iran so its not hard to get them...its just these seeds came up from up in the mountains from those Darvish dudes and I guess you have to have connections to get them...I've never been to Iran so I'm going all off what my Uncle and Dad told me... I know from all my cousins that you can go to any park in Tehran and score hash all day ..so finding seeds in general out there has got to be easy ...

One Love 731

Veteran
Cant wait to see finish pics of the Sapphire. If its a true OG killer is a must have. What I wouldn't do for a cut and a few of the original beans. Keep up the sticky icky good work OsWIZzle. Peace, pot and karma. One Love:ying:

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
I just know the Darvish are Hippies but they're Intellectuals (Doctors and Poets) and love to smoke Hash....I know in Toyserkan if your Iranian Im sure travelling there is no problem...but my uncle told me if your not a local or related to anyone in the area getting these particular seeds wouldnt happend...for example if I'm from Shiraz and want to make a trip to Toyserkan and score these seeds it wouldnt happen unless I had family connections...

I can understand that for sure. But would I be visiting this place, it would rather be to document local uses of the plant, although i would grab any kind of seed i can put my hands on eheh...

Not too say you cant score ganja seeds easy...everyone eats them in Iran so its not hard to get them...its just these seeds came up from up in the mountains from those Darvish dudes and I guess you have to have connections to get them...I've never been to Iran so I'm going all off what my Uncle and Dad told me... I know from all my cousins that you can go to any park in Tehran and score hash all day ..so finding seeds in general out there has got to be easy

Indeed, the food use makes that the plant is grown all over the country and there are certainly a huge variety of phenotypes to be found, both cultivated and wild.
Once in some documentary about Tehran, I saw one indica growing on the walkway. Beautifull short and thick, very dark colored plant.

Irie !

OsWiZzLe

I'll take some pics tommarow :) The S1 is starting to smell pretty stank while the Sapphire cut is will be at 2 weeks flowering... they're starting to take off

OsWiZzLe

Things coming along nicely

Attachments

• DSC09903.jpg
    DSC09903.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 33
  • DSC09904.jpg
    DSC09904.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 33
  • DSC09905.jpg
    DSC09905.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 35
  • DSC09906.jpg
    DSC09906.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 34
  • DSC09907.jpg
    DSC09907.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 32

David762

I love IBLs and landrace lines. Iranian indica sounds both exotic and dank. Please keep us informed about your current grow. THX.

OsWiZzLe

Had some really cold temps lately....night temps have been hovering around mid 50's which is way too low.....fixed the problem and next round pics should be much more vibrant...neverless...shes starting to stank of sweet purple big league chew...just str8 yum yum. i have another room where the temps didnt get too cold and i'll take pics of those in a couple of days...the S1 is almost done...putting very foul smells off....like str8 armpit funk..reminds me of relatives that come from Iran and think cologne is sufficent deordent :tiphat:

Attachments

• DSC09975.jpg
    DSC09975.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 32
  • DSC09973.jpg
    DSC09973.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 30
  • DSC09968.jpg
    DSC09968.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 32
  • DSC09967.jpg
    DSC09967.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 31
  • DSC09965.jpg
    DSC09965.jpg
    130.4 KB · Views: 31
  • DSC09962.jpg
    DSC09962.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 34
  • DSC09961.jpg
    DSC09961.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 32

OsWiZzLe

S1

Attachments

• DSC09985.jpg
    DSC09985.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 29
  • DSC09979.jpg
    DSC09979.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 33
  • DSC09978.jpg
    DSC09978.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 33
  • DSC09977.jpg
    DSC09977.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 30
  • DSC09976.jpg
    DSC09976.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 32

GoozMan

I'm really looking forward to this one. I'd love to be in your shoes with all these landrace beans. Affareen!

OsWiZzLe

smelling so amazing

Attachments

• DSC09994.jpg
    DSC09994.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 30
  • DSC09998.jpg
    DSC09998.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 33
  • DSC09999.jpg
    DSC09999.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 30

OsWiZzLe

These girls are finally starting to do their thing

Attachments

• DSC00002.jpg
    DSC00002.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 31
  • DSC00001.jpg
    DSC00001.jpg
    129.6 KB · Views: 31
  • DSC09999.jpg
    DSC09999.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 33
  • DSC09998.jpg
    DSC09998.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 30
  • DSC09997.jpg
    DSC09997.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 31

OsWiZzLe

S1 almost done :)

Attachments

• DSC00003.jpg
    DSC00003.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 37
  • DSC00004.jpg
    DSC00004.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 34
  • DSC00005.jpg
    DSC00005.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 35
  • DSC00006.jpg
    DSC00006.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 35
  • DSC00007.jpg
    DSC00007.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 36
  • DSC00008.jpg
    DSC00008.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 34
  • DSC00011.jpg
    DSC00011.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 39

GoozMan

So what do you think of these plants so far? How do they compare with other strains you've grown in the past?

OsWiZzLe

Blue Sapphire is the most potent Cannabis plant I have ever smoked.....Different type of High dude....Makes you feel like you took a handful of Opiates along with a taste thats insane.... The S1 looks nothing like the original mom ...this girl smells like Garlic Armpits and Nasty Sox...the Mother had a candy honey dew smell... The Candy Honey Dew plant wasnt very potent but tasted awsome..I have no clue how this girl will turn out....but this Blue Sapphire ...I'm beyond excited to show what shes all about when shes finished