What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cream Caramel .:|:. Strain Report

Painfull

Hi to everybody. I finished my grow of Cream Caramel and i have them in a huge lock down jar after hanging and let dry with cir. fan. It been very rainy and damp and i open the jar once a day for about a hour but it still has a funny taste and a little wet.
How long was it before you had a good cure. I know it's only been jarred for 2 weeks I want a nice smooth sweet taste. Yes i was the member who was looking for a good med. strain for me and my friends a while back we spoke before.

Thanks,
Painfull

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Painfull :tiphat:

Nice to see you around my friend...

Well, if you had issues with high humidity while drying the harvested flowers than it will take a little longer than usual until you have it ready. From my personal experience with Cream Caramel, this strain like most of the other strains, is better with 2 months of curing. If it is still a little wet, like you mention, than you should better wait for at least a couple of weeks and then try it again. Hope the adverse weather doesn't affect the finally quality of your harvest.

What about the effect? :blowbubbles:

Did you only grew Cream Caramel this time or did you have other strains togethem with them? And, if you had, how are the others?

Thanks for the visit, kind regards,

tommy

Painfull

Hi Tommy, thanks for getting back to me. It's just a bad time to cure mj here with the damp wet weather. It getting there and i just have to give it the time it needs. From the test j i smoked even though it was wet and not properly cured, i know this should be some sweet tasting and smelling mj. It did help a little with my muscular movement but i am looking forward to trying it after a good cure. It was also a good yielder. You can really bend back braches to increase your bud sites. I let this go for 10 weeks flowering with a week of flushing with ph'ed water. I also grew some northern lights with it and maybe some blue/nl as freebees, not sure may have mixed up the seeds. I am looking to test them as soon as they cure a little longer. I also have some Super Lemion Haze from my last grow which has a high cbd % for a sativa/haze. I also have grown some BlackJack from sweet seeds that i liked. I hope after a good cure one of these strains can help me and other med. users. It getting harder and harder for me to keep growing. Due to my age 61yo and health.

Good health,
Painfull :tiphat:

Painfull

I finally got to test a good sample of Cream Caramel with some friends.:woohoo: I took a nice size bud and grinder and broke it up good. Put into the microwave on defrost for two mins to dry it a little. Me and my friends all like it. Very relaxing, mind and body. but not sleeping weed. And potent, nailed me to my seat. The taste and smell is exotic. I know i am going to enjoy this strain. I highly recommend this strain for all users.

:thank you: SS
Pain

Raid

Hi everyone
I got this CC like 6months ago in a 3seeds auto cream caramel pack and only 2 of them got automatic wich are already harvested. and this is the other one. Just like a fem one. Sativa structure and pink haired. I'll post more pics in a few days. :tiphat:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 91

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
Hi mate!

Thanks for sharing that and welcome to the Sweet Seeds subforum :)

We'll be around to watch your updates to that beautiful non-auto Cream Caramel, hehehe

Sweet smokes!

tommy

Long time grower and new member of the forums, what a great report! I'm used to scouring the internet for hours to find grows of the strains that I'm looking into, but it's all right here on ICmag in the Vendors forums......so amazing.

Just wanted to thank you for the detailed report! I have heard nothing but rave reviews of the Cream Caramel and have a seed ready to go for my next grow. I currently have one of your Jack 47's that is 5 weeks into flower and looking very promising, can't wait to try more of your strains, great work! :)

Long time grower and new member of the forums, what a great report! I'm used to scouring the internet for hours to find grows of the strains that I'm looking into, but it's all right here on ICmag in the Vendors forums......so amazing.

Just wanted to thank you for the detailed report! I have heard nothing but rave reviews of the Cream Caramel and have a seed ready to go for my next grow. I currently have one of your Jack 47's that is 5 weeks into flower and looking very promising, can't wait to try more of your strains, great work! :)

You will not be disappointed with the CC. It's super potent weed (if grown right) and the yield is also good. The pheno I had was way to smelly though so I couldn't keep her. If it wasn't for the HEAVY smell in flower she would be my number 1 girl, hands down!