What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Spinner Room "Slackers Lab-or-a-tory"

Quazi

That is crazy man!

That thing is really moving!

Wow. That's all I can say after watching that.

-Q :rasta:

motofox16

sounds like with that many calculations you've done you may not need to measure the CO2 ppm. You've definitely done your homework on this one. Everything looks great. I admire your work

S

slackerbri

happy thursday

happy thursday

Hi everyone.

I took some more pics today and also took some more cuttings as well of the GDP, BBK and C-99 for another part of the lab in the works. I'll have more to come on that over the next few days as it unfolds.

So here are some of the ladies, first in a group.

then onto our friend Schrom, she is awfully branchy.

next up is Banana kush

then BBK

Matanuska Thunder Fuck

J1

and then a Black Russian(BBK X AK)

last but not least a group of C-99 getting ready for flower

Hopefully I will be adding a few more favorites back into the mix like Ice Cream and Albert Walker. Also some new funny equipment for everyone to check out.

EuroToker

haha woah shit, i figured it would move much slowed than that,
that thing is crazy, you should put a techno beat on a loop for the plants to listen to while it spins haha

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
sup bro-set ups lookin good man!!!! cant wait to see more.....sub
EDIT: must spread rep.........

S

slackerbri

more pics

more pics

Whats up people

I snapped some pics today from the spinner, things are starting to come along now and plants are filling out.

I'll have some cool updates within the next few days, things are just a bit hectic around here and things need time to be put together.

In the mean time here are some pics of the ladies.

BBK,

Banana Kush,

C-99,

FFA,

GDP,

More pics to come, new babies getting started as well.

Thanks for stopping in everyone.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
man, this garden is a thing of beauty. the set up, the effort, the VARIETY. cant wait to see more....sub

ARTofMAKINGfire

Grinding extra.
Veteran
My friend!

How alike we think.

Kudos for beating me to the punch!

Can I ask you? Is this house 'walk away' status?

I wouldn't think so from the size of the grow (or at least what you're showing us...) but can see no other reason to implement such technology on a personal setup.

Unless of course it's just a hobby of yours'.

Either way. I am impressed with the addition of remote overrides and the intricacy in planning shown in the ability to water with different solutions...

Stick around here. We'll be talking in the future!

TGT

Tom 'Green' Thumb
Veteran
Nice set up! I'll be sitting in for this one forsure!

About the remote info and all that, I don't know much about it, but thought a friend of mine had a cool and cheap idea to check all values remotely. What he did was set up a camera over the web and had the plants in view. Then at the bottom of the screen he had all the analog and digital gauges such as RH, Temp, PH, soil dampness ect. He just made sure the screen could capture their readings and then he could get all the info he needed by just going in over the net. It was much simpler and less expensive than having an actual program to read all the info and then send it from sensors to the computer. All that specialty devices would probably cost a fortune. Not rocket science or anything new, but I thought I would mention it as it was something I never really thought about doing and thought it was a cool quick way to get info over the net. Now I am just not sure about the problems that can arrise from having a live feed of pot plants over an internet connection.

TGT

S

slackerbri

So far this spinner is giving me some great results, the plants look lush and healthy. Things are thick, green, getting wide and growing up quick. I am about to take a bunch of cuttings for my next projects and start up a batch of GDP thats currently in the clone dome. Tomorrow is the "garden day" so hopefully more pics and more goodies start to get installed.

ART,

Thanks for the positivity, its appreciated. Currently this particular setup can run for 10-weeks on its own as far as basically keeping plants alive aside from issues of overgrowth and equipment failure. Currently I am working on some other refinements which would allow longer cycles without being tended up to from clone to flushed and ready to chop but as we all know there are some things that you really want to be on site to manage like trimming, bending, LST, etc.. I just got everything setup like this because I am a lazy stoner and haven't gotten as far as I like because I am poor white trash. As soon as I save me up enough pennies to get the switches, sensors, relays, servos and other equipment to make this work there will be some real cool shit coming up but unfortunately it takes dough to make bread.

TGT,

Never let the simple solution elude you. I've explored other ways and yes thats the way to handle it and when the time comes that will be incorporated but for right now I have a system where these things are not an issue, sounds simple but it works for the current application. Stay tuned and I will have what you are talking about worked in hopefully with the ability to balance and adjust these readings.

GS,

Thanks for the vibes, it's a work in progress and seems to be coming along pretty well. Lets see where I can go from here.

SR,

Thanks for checking in. It's all about variety and having what I want available plus its cool to play around with new things and see what I can do and how shit works.

Last edited:
G

Greyskull

slackerbri said:
I just got everything setup like this because I am a lazy stoner and haven't gotten as far as I like because I am poor white trash.

Dude I cannot wait to see this all dialed in!

S

slackerbri

Karma Genetics said:
I love that plugged computer.

Karma, thanks for stopping by. I like the computer as well but I really love the iphone operation. I did this so I could visit the land of wooden shoes without having to worry about my girls. I've actually done this a few other ways like using a windows based PDA with a cellphone as a modem via bluetooth. It worked well but the iphone is by far the quickest, smoothest and by far most reliable. I did a dry run test of the equipment on my last trip over and will be in use(live) on my next upcoming.

S

slackerbri

pictures

pictures

Hey everyone, I just put a few C-99's into flower so I only have the moms hanging out now. I just took my bext round of cuttings about a week ago so they should be getting put under the spinner probably tonight or tomorrow. There are some new additions also coming out of quarantine within a day or two as well, someone new and a dear old friend.

In the mean time here are some pics of the ladies, they are getting right along with filling back out.

BBK, I bent the hell out of her and she seems to like it.

Banana Kush

MTF

C-99

Schrom

J1 (she's a recent transplant)

I'll post some updates soon with the new batch, thanks for stopping in.

Yeti1

wow, I'd call you anything but a slacker. Killer set up there man. I saw the computer in one of the first pics and thought to myself "thatd be awesome if someone set everything to work via computer controls," - all I had to do was read a few lines lower. Awesome job.

G

Greyskull

Yeti1 said:
wow, I'd call you anything but a slacker. Killer set up there man. I saw the computer in one of the first pics and thought to myself "thatd be awesome if someone set everything to work via computer controls," - all I had to do was read a few lines lower. Awesome job.

slackerbri is more like slickchicken if you ask me!
dude knows what he wants and how to make it happen.
mad props homey!

Latest posts

Latest posts