What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

one more RDWC thread.BLUE DREAM & HOLY GRAIL KUSH

hola icmagers

one more rdwc thread starts here.

6 BD from hso and 6 HGK from dna..time will tell!
last year i had some gg4 s1 from dark horse,ok,nice plants but the yield was suffered.

1200 w ,home made sustem and lots of love.
today is the first day with the lights on!!
photos in a couple days,plants are very small yet for photos:tongue:

any comments are welcome:tiphat:

hi fellas

couple photos from my humble set up,,cheap but working very well.
the buckets are from olives and the fittings are from praktiker.
i have 3 lumateks with cool tubes and i use the simple GHE schedule.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

^^^this is a bulgarian patent for the leaks..it works very well if you have leak and you dont have any solution to fix

picture.php

^^^my air pumps and the controller

picture.php

hi after a long time

this grow until now was a disaster...
first of all i had very slow growth because of root problems,-i nevered had root problems in the past but is always a first time-
i ve done cures with h2o2 and EWC tea,...the tea works but it take time.sometimes i was thinking to throw out the plants and start new seeds..anyway the plants begin to recover and i flipped the timer for flower-this happends in first of december- so far ,so good, my plants
begin to had preflowers and some small flower UNTIL i noticed strech,strech,strech LOTS of strech...the damage has all ready did...my timer failed and the plants begin to reveg,
1 month flower goes waisted,..i changed the timer the first days
of this month and i want to believe that was the last problem with this grow..of course i had 2nd strech-especially the blue dream that touch the roof- and finally i have some flowers.the grow is out of control and i have to say that was the most troubled grow i ve ever done 15 years now..
some of you out there im sure you will understand what a been through.

and some photos from now

picture.php

this is a holy grail kush cola

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

^^ the pictures above are blue dreams..strong haze smell and fluffy flowers,i hope getting bigger and more dense

thats all folks for now,
to be continue

Drop That Sound

I understand, i'm sure more of us here do too lol. I'm sure half of us would say start over and the other half say keep going.

I would probably pull like half the plants out, and lay the smack down on them ladies. And trellis\scrog the rest by carefully bending the stalks horizontally into a flat canopy.

You could possibly even drop the lights down in the middle and clear out\shape them around the cool tubes for a vertical\360 degree like grow, to get more light to more bud sites. Or just push half them towards the back wall (or pull the whole front row out), heck you might even pull more that way than a standard horizontal grow, especially if you spaces your ligts out with additional ducting.

I've saved overgrown rooms more than once, by simply removing plants. but not usually that late into flower, but don't see why you couldn't. I have done plenty of stressful training, even weeks before chop, to make sure all the buds got equal lighting.

Either way it appears to me that taking 50% out and giving the remaining ones more space would be the best way to go... You got this man.

Then lollipop (or should i say popsickle) them a little bit, you could still make out with decent buds, hope the genetics can take the stress of revegging..