What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ocean Grown's Ninja Fruit.

Capt.Ahab

Feeding the ducks with a bun.
Veteran
420giveaway
I was given a cut of Ocean Grown seed's Ninja Fruit.
It's a cross of Grapefruit Haze x Grape Ape.
Took 13 days for it to root, compared to the usual 8-10 days it usually takes for my cuts to root but it pulled through.
Anyone here have any experience with it?
I will be running it in a Hempy bucket.
Nute preferences? Flowering time?

WCGanjanetics

Ninja went on his own his new breeding company is Dojo Seed Company now. If you like Ninja Fruit he's working on some new crosses with it coming out soon.

Capt.Ahab

Veteran
420giveaway
Well after nursing a cut to life and letting it grow into a mother plant, I was able to take a cut, root it and get it flowering.
About 25 days.
picture.php

Smells very sweet and hazy.

Hi! I've got a full pacharge of Ninja Fruit and Surf Purps which is Malibu pie x Ninja fruit that I've been saving for a rainy day. I've noticed they ain't even for sale anymore, and the surf purps was limited stock and was never on sale on what the website in the first place. I can't wait set them off now I've seen your picture. Did it go really purple and how was the smoke?

Capt.Ahab

Veteran
420giveaway
She sure is pretty, PDX..
Farmersmith, I took that photo today at lights out. Havent smoked her yet.
The bud dries much darker purple with bright orange pistils. I was given a sample of bud in August when I received the original cut but unfortunately I misplaced it and never got a chance to smoke it.
I want to cross it with Pine Tar Kush .

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
She sure is pretty, PDX..
Farmersmith, I took that photo today at lights out. Havent smoked her yet.
The bud dries much darker purple with bright orange pistils. I was given a sample of bud in August when I received the original cut but unfortunately I misplaced it and never got a chance to smoke it.
I want to cross it with Pine Tar Kush .

Sounds like an Awesome combination of flavors and colors!

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Wow beautiful plant! I can almost smell it through the screen!

Ptk crossed in sounds delightful. Make for some terpy colorful hybrids.

Looking forward to the smoke report on this.

Capt.Ahab

Veteran
420giveaway
I'm still growing it.
Both in and outdoors.
picture.php

picture.php

It is very fragrant and fruity.
The fragrance comes through when smoked.
High is moderate, not too heavy at all. Great tasty daytime smoke.
A few peeps have experienced good pain relief after smoking it.
Growth wise it is finished in 58-60 days. It is very leggy and gangley . Needs serious support.

Latest posts

Latest posts