What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

It's me, englishrick I'm locked out

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
looking into it mate.....

... you have lost your password, and so can't access your account?

Did you know Tom personally?

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
I changed my password a month before I swapped phones one of my favourite passwords was

A S D G

You will know what that means if you see the old passwords

I can tell you about the mentor lounge,, payasso made me a mentor

ASDG isn't usefull. Passwords are encrypted. Last time you logged in and subscribed threads might be useful.
(btw... I'm not a mod)

Mayer

Yeh I got a new phone and reset the old one,,, just before that I changed my password so when I needed to re enter it I drew a blank..the email on my account is my name rickb_ _ _ _ _@hotmail.co.uk but its a dead email nowadays

Mayer

Hay gypsy,,, can we get a major thread going for this opportunity to finally get this legal

I planning on renting a secure location and getting a testing license,,

There is some very special thing happening,,, Billy Chadwell and alfie were funded by a special interest group from the US,, they have lobbied lots of mp's,, the home secretary is doing an emergency revise

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Forget it rick, its a big boy game now, the opportunities have passed by.

Mayer

I'm still feeling a gap for a certain novel soloutions,,, but I would love to see a thread with someone like Sam weighing in,,,

Is it possible to get a license,,, even if its not crazy profitable I still want that license,, il pay for it just like the cali Id,, it won't be cheap but at least my mum will not think of me as a criminal and maybe I won't have to be such an outcast

Illuminate

Keyboard Warrior
Veteran
Sam is active, you need to burn or vape over 98% head hash to get his attention..blow it into the monitor.

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Research licence is easy, complying with requirements is hard and expensive. Using it as a get out of jail free card is impossible. Better to keep your head down and not become an interesting target. Turning it into a profitable biz in the UK, is just a dream at this point.

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
If you feel you have something unique, file a patent, if its granted, do a licencing deal with a main producer for an income. I.P. deals are money for no work.

Mayer

I really wanted to get the license and some bits and bobs done with iP and float it

Not using it as a get out of jail free,, i just think the company is sellable with a couple of patients and a nice product,, i hope to satisfy the core smoker,, make it so people don't feel the need to roll joints

Mayer

It's a life long ambition,,, it's sorta a credibility thing,,

Thats what I'm saying,,, get the research license then run some test like this guy, who did the research recently at Manchester Metropolitan University

Volteface and Paul North are the names to watch,,, it's VC money coming in now,, lobbied Mp's,,work is going on,,, Billy Chadwell and alfie were funded to go abroad to be licensed and media was tipped off when they had it confiscated,, the media saw him go into hospital and the home secretary issue the first set of lifetime cannabis licenses,, they also opened it to the public to apply for them,, the mum of Billy has set up her own company for cannabis,,

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...s-a8429231.html?amp&__twitter_impression=true