What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

U.K cheese brightside cut ?

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
1 other thing is i found the brightside cut has alot less leaf serations than most of the cheese cuts floating around
Ive had fake cheese cuts with many more serations than the brightside

Cheesegez

Makes sense , it's just the strain from the uk we are all mad
About lol . Cheese is deffinantly one of the best things to come out the uk
You get 1 kilo off a plant dry ? I'm curious

Peace
CG

Last edited:

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My concern is to make sure B's legacy is not lost. I don't care if there are better tasting or stronger cheese clones(Blues is my preference anyway). I only care about that unparalleled no sweetness berry stink. That's B's baby right there. ...I'd hate to see it lost.

Ya know last time I spoke to B the doctor told him he might have to have his leg cut off. He was getting on a plane with a volcano vaporizer. ... Seriously hope here's ok...God bless ya B. Get in touch for fooksake. I'm worried about you.

I never thought the leaf serrations were a tell tale sign of B's. It's all in the veg structure and red vein stem(when low on pk in veg), purple hues. Sativa leaves in flower. The stink. Etc etc

Hay window. It looks like the mother on the right that's been toped tgats classic look

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
14413jhgh.JPG

Ganja baba

Veteran
I agree I doesnt matter which we have as long as we love it keeping the strain preserved is the goal , it's actually shocking how little of the original 4 cuts of exodus cheeee we all seemed to have I never really see much around of them around just the cheese hacks , if people don't preserve them it will be lost , don't take long for people to assume some one else has it then they realise none of there crew has it any more , then they get a cut back from some one and it may not even be the same ,
Cheese is a special strain for some many people .

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bro. I was passing B's cheese out for years and everyone dropped it for jahs cut, i was gutted. Jahs cut is supposed to be high class too, its just not as stinky I've heard. I was gutted for B

Nowadays people are reminiscent of the unparraleled stink from B's cheese an only now (people should have listened back then) people relise it's one in a million.

Go Brightside you are the grandaddy of cheese to me and so many others. Where the fook are you man

Cheesegez

ive got to have a chance to grow the real bright side cut along side a few other cuts before i can comment really
all i know is cheese in chemsely wood, Birmingham back in 07 was the dankest cheese or weed for that matter, i have ever smoked.
i would love to find out if it was the bright side cut i smoked.. maybe i never have smoked b's i wont know till i know.
ive learnt patience is a virtue.

Peace
CG

Ganja baba

Veteran
I'm all good, I'm well happy with kez's bx2 & will be germinating the S1 seed I have which is from the original cut of either psychosis or brightside not sure which one and don't really care as I'm happy living in my own little bubble with what I'm smoking, all my boys tell me its the tastiest weed they have smoked & tell me not to bother with anything else as its inferior.

massive respect to those keeping the dream alive, I'm just saying I'm happy with what I've found & I'd probably only want to try LLP strawberry cheese & the suicide cut but that's just so I can be in the gang:laughing:

Peace
I'll be passing the suicide out soon mate would love it to be secured with others

Mayhem84

I'll be passing the suicide out soon mate would love it to be secured with others

I really hope to try these legit cuts mate never had any real cheese or psycosis cuts except a strawberry cheese cut which was lovely and chino which I weren't to keen on. I hope to have a very cheese Christmas bless.

Mate Dave

Propagator
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I guess we all have diferent opinions on the taste , but most cuts are prety similar more on fruity/sweet less skunky side
Who is saying its rare ?
Brightside didnt even name his cut we just started calling it that after we found it superior to other cheese cuts

You guys got to remember this cheese is like og kush to americans
Everyone has a cut and everyones is the original(thats what everyone thinks)
I dont care who's cut it is
If its beter than this brightside cut i deff want a cut , ive not found a beter cut yet

Also there are plenty of Cheese or(sk1) hybrids that have beenfloating around the UK for years(blues,livers,phycosis and many more) and all carry alo of similar traits so its easy to get mixed up
I got 3 uk strains in my garden now that are all very Cheese looking in veg (brightside,physco, uknown cut produces a kilo per plant) so its very easy to gwt things mixed up and thats what i think has taken place

So for the record all im saying is ths is the best Cheese i have ever smoked(of multiple peope) and grown
If any of you got a beter tasting cheese cut i want it

I'll swap you an alternative to what you've tried.

Can I try the C5?

Cheesegez

i know never had cheese go this loonnngg... i dont think its B's cheese tho lol .. i may stand corrected

peace
CG

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Defo not brightside cut for the record

And sorry dave i cant share this cut

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've not bumped into anyone I personal gave it to yet. But to be honest I'd probably say I don't need to with so many people here on it

Mate Dave

Propagator
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The clone CheeseGez has is The Same clone every one had but he's got the crapiest environment going by the looks of things...

I've seen it do that before..

No worries OJD. I'll send you this Cheese clone anyway and you tell me if it's different.. I bet my life the one I have is better then Brightside's..

Latest posts

Latest posts