What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
About a rainbow (Rainbow Breeze)
Nev's Hz, Cloudcatcher
IMG_20211127_151534.jpg
IMG_20211127_151556.jpg
IMG_20211127_151516.jpg

IMG_20211127_151701.jpg

Montuno

...como el Son...
22-Noviembre / November-22

Aqui hoy (22-Noviembre) y un dia mas sigue lloviendo sin prisa pero sin pausa, y haciendo un frío propio de la segunda mitad de Diciembre.
Ahora mismo mis temperaturas máximas diurnas a la sombra son casi las mínimas nocturnas de la costa mediterránea... He tenido malísima suerte este año con este invierno prematuro, pues ahora mismo estoy en el rango de temperaturas en que al menos las sativas de larga floración se estancan en su desarrollo (lo que usualmente pasa en mi colina ya entrado Diciembre; la temporada pasada '20-'21 tuve plantas satisfactoriamente vivas hasta el 6 de Enero de este año), y como no repunten las temperaturas un poco durante algunos días cuando pase esta ola de frío tempranero, me temo mi Green OldTimers Haze X A5 Haze (A.C.E., nacida el 27-Junio) no va a continuar evolucionando como no sea para mal...

Los granados también están sufriendo esta ola de frío adelantado, aún con granadas en sus ramas:

Here today (22-November) and one more day it's still raining slowly but surely, and it's getting cold for the second half of December.
Right now my maximum daytime temperatures in the shade are almost the minimum nighttime temperatures of the Mediterranean coast... I've been very unlucky this year with this premature winter, as right now I'm in the temperature range where at least long flowering sativas stagnate in their development (which usually happens on my hill well into December; last season '20-'21 I had plants satisfactorily alive until January 6th this year), and unless the temperatures rebound a bit for a few days when this early cold snap passes, I'm afraid my Green OldTimers Haze X A5 Haze (A. C.E., born on 27-June) is not going to continue to evolve unless it's for the worse...

Pomegranate trees are also suffering from this early cold snap, even with pomegranates on their branches:

wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==

Las madroñeras aguantan mejor el frío, y sus madroños están en su punto, mas dulces que agridulces, y untuosos :

The strawberry trees withstand the cold better, and their strawberries are just right, more sweet than bittersweet and untucous :

También estoy recogiendo membrillos :

I am also collecting quinces:

Romero :

Rosas de casi Diciembre :

...Y marijuana sinsemilla de casi Diciembre, también...:

CARCHOFA

Here a pic of a cross made by a friend who has green hands and finally loves this world.
Angola x Nigeria:

Attachments

• photo2090952.jpg
    photo2090952.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 23

Montuno

...como el Son...
...con un frío propio de mediado Diciembre...
23-Noviembre:
Green OldTimers Haze #19 X A5 Haze , (A.C.E, nacida el 17-Junio; 39°N, +800 metros de altitud):

... with a mid-December cold...
November-23:
Green OldTimers Haze #19 X A5 Haze , (A.C.E, born 17-June; 39°N, +800 metres altitude):

​​​​(1):

​​
​​​​​​
​​

​​

​​

​​

​​
​​​​​​
​​

​​

​​
​​​​​​
​​

(...)

Montuno

...como el Son...
24-Noviembre / November-24

Green OldTimers Haze #19 X A5 Haze
, (A.C.E, nacida el 17-Junio / born on June-17):

Tras otra noche más a 1°C (-1°C de sensación térmica), llovizneando aguanieve, y con la cota de nieve en mi cerro en 900 metros raspandome la coronilla, y con el movil retemblandome entre las manos, he subido casi hasta donde está la planta en cuanto ha amanecido... Un amanecer de acero:

After another night at 1°C (-1°C wind chill), drizzling sleet, and with the snow level on my mountain at 900 meters scraping the crown of my head, and with my mobile phone shaking in my hands, I climbed almost to where the plant is as soon as the sun rose... A steel sunrise:

​​​​

(...)

Montuno

...como el Son...
24-Novienbre

...Después, el Sol ha ido encontrando huecos entre las nubes, y la temperatura ha llegado a una máxima a la sombra de unos 10°C aprox...

...Afterwards, the sun found gaps between the clouds, and the temperature reached a maximum in the shade of about 10°C ...

Podéis ver la punta de algún foliolo "quemada" por el frío...

You can see the tip of some leaflets "burnt" by the cold...

(...)

Montuno

...como el Son...
24-Noviembre

..He aprovechado los instantes de Sol para fotografiar los cogollos y las flores bajas menos desarrolladas..., y enseguida a vuelto primero a lloviznear y luego llover en serio aguanieve (y así sigue hasta hasta ahora, bien entrada la noche) y me he bajado corriendo para la casa.

...I took advantage of the sunny moments to photograph the buds and the less developed lower flowers..., and then it started to drizzle again and then it rained snow-water again (and it is still raining until now, well into the night) and I ran down to the house.

Podéis ver la punta de algún foliolo "quemada" por el frío :

You can see the tip of some leaflets "burnt" by the cold:

​​​​​​

​​​​​​

Montuno

...como el Son...
...Sin duda ninguna, y parafraseando a Cervantes, válame Dios, y con cuánta gana debes de estar esperando ahora, lector ilustre, o plebeyo, esta actualización para saber de las aventuras de vuestro humilde cultivador de sativeo extremo en altura; y más cuando dejasteis a vuestro primico corriendo loma abajo a refugiarse de una tormenta de aguanieve que duro toda la tarde y noche a 1°C (sensación térmica de -1°C)?... Y como no andaréis preocupados y en vilo, de acá para allá y de allá para acullá, ora mesandos las barbas, ora los cabellos, mientras os preguntáis por la suerte de mi pobre Green OldTimers Haze #19 X A5 Haze (de A.C.E, nacida el 17-Junio), tras tal borrasca polar?...

Como? Que? Que ni esperabais, ni os preocupaba ni os preguntabais nada?!?
...Pues os va dar igual, por que yo "sus lo vi'a contar 'gualmente, primic@s"...

​​​​​​
...Without any doubt, and paraphrasing Cervantes, God forbid, how eagerly you must be waiting now, illustrious reader, or plebeian, for this update to know about the adventures of your humble grower of extreme sativa at altitude; especially when you left your cousin running down the hill to take shelter from a sleet storm that lasted all afternoon and night at 1°C (wind chill of -1°C)?..... And how can you not be worried and on tenterhooks, to and fro and back and forth, sometimes tugging at your beards, sometimes at your hair, while wondering about the fate of my poor Green OldTimers Haze #19 X A5 Haze (from A.C.E., born on 17-June), after such a polar storm?....

What? You didn't expect it, you didn't care, you didn't ask yourselves any questions?!?
...Well, it will be the same for you, because "I'll tell it ya'nyway, sistas n bros"...

Equilicua... Aquí la tenéis; desafiando a los elementos como el citado Cervantes a la Armada Otomana en Lepanto... (Lo que no sabe la pobre planta mía es que al final ella va a perder mucho más que una mano, je...)

Equilicua... Here she is; defying the elements like the aforementioned Cervantes did to the Ottoman Armada at Lepanto... (What the poor plant of mine doesn't know is that in the end she's going to lose much more than a hand, heh...)

​​​​​​

​​​​​​25-Noviembre / November-25:

Green OldTimers Haze #19 X A5 Haze (de A.C.E, nacida el 17-Junio).

Vista general / Overwiew

(...)

Montuno

...como el Son...
25-Noviembre / November-25:

Green OldTimers Haze #19 X A5 Haze (de A.C.E, nacida el 17-Junio).

Cola principal / Main tip :

Sus juro, primic@s, que es mas grueso que los brazos del Ibaka... A
Y si no, preguntadle al mismo primo Serge si acaso miento...

I swear all you, cousins, it's thicker than Ibaka's arms... A
And if not, ask to cousin Serge himself if I'm lying...

Montuno

...como el Son...
25-Noviembre / November-25:

Green OldTimers Haze #19 X A5 Haze
(A.C.E.; nacida el 17-Junio / born con June-17):

Ramas y flores más bajas y cercanas al suelo, y menos desarrolladas que la cola principal:

Branches and flowers lower and closer to the ground, and less developed than the main tail:

​​​​​​

Montuno

...como el Son...
28-Noviembre / November-28:

Green OldTimers Haze #19 / A5 Haze (A.C.E., nacida el 17-Junio).
Asi está despues de una tormenta de granizo y una noche de helada a -2 °C; y recordando la broma "buena mano jardinera vs genética de la planta" con Dubi, os aseguro que ni le pongo un edredón por las noches, ni la he regado con anticongelante...:
(Vista al Oeste):

Green OldTimers Haze #19 / A5 Haze (A.C.E., born on 17-June).
This is almost live, after a hail storm and a night of frost at -2 °C; and remembering the joke "good gardening hand vs plant genetics" with Dubi, I assure you that I neither put a quilt on it at night, nor have I watered it with antifreeze....:
(View to the West):

​​

​​

​​
Vista al Sur:

Fijaos como el granizo y las heladas nocturnas si ha afectado a las hojas del eucalipto del fondo !

Look how the hail and night frosts have affected the leaves of the eucalyptus tree in the background!
(...)

Montuno

...como el Son...
28-Noviembre / November-28:

Green OldTimers Haze #19 / A5 Haze (A.C.E., nacida el 17-Junio / born on June-17).

Vista al SurEste:

Fijaos como el granizo y las heladas nocturnas si ha afectado a las hojas del eucalipto del fondo !

Look how the hail and night frosts have affected the leaves of the eucalyptus tree in the background!

(...)

bleepboop

Snowhigh megamix bred by Thcvhunter

Blueberry blast (blue dream x Johnny blaze) x devils tit f2 (mendo Durban x Acapulco gold C99)

Sweet, musky and peppery.

Taken at 72 days.

Attachments

• photo2093176.jpg
    photo2093176.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 24

Montuno

...como el Son...
Hermoso trabajo Montuno,que ganas de ver el resultado final. Hasta cuando piensas mantenerla?

Hola!
Pues voy decidiendo a golpe de previsión metereológica de la AEMet; por el momento podré llegar al menos hasta el 13 de Diciembre, que es hasta cuando se extienden.
​​​​​Me gustaría añadir, aparte de recordar la tardía fecha de nacimiento (17-Junio), que solo lleva en floracion desde el 20-Septiembre, que tuve prácticamente abandonar la planta desde el 11-Octubre hasta el 7-Noviembre, no habiendo sido abonada o tratada con nada desde 10-Octubre.
El aroma actual es sutil; hay que rozar las flores con la nariz: limón fresco, dulce y ligeramente fermentado; algo fresco y herbal tipo hierbabuena/clorofila; y un ligero trasfondo metálico final.

Hello! Well, I'm deciding according to the AEMet weather forecast; for the moment I'll be able to make it at least until the 13th of December, which is when they extend it. I would like to add, apart from remembering the late birth date (17-June), which has only been flowering since 20-September, that I had to practically abandon the plant from 11-October until 7-November, not having been fertilised or treated with anything since 10-October. The current aroma is subtle; you have to brush the flowers with the nose: fresh, sweet, slightly fermented lemon; something fresh and herbal like mint/chlorophyll; and a slight metallic undertone at the end.

Latest posts

Latest posts