What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
used to go to this old lodge in the mountains north of here and sit out on the porch watching and listening to the lightning and thunder echo up and down the canyons...plus they grew really awesome apples up there...

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i saw a snake yesterday...just a bull snake but a healthy one...and jackrabbits galore,but they're always out...some good sized coyote tracks

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
Another damn hot humid day over with, good riddance! I got stung to fuck on the back of my head and neck from some asshole hornets that moved in. They just signed they own death warrant. I don't care if you're on/near my house, WTF?!

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Another damn hot humid day over with, good riddance! I got stung to fuck on the back of my head and neck from some asshole hornets that moved in. They just signed they own death warrant. I don't care if you're on/near my house, WTF?!

Thats one of them Murder Hornets. Just wait till he brings his whole family over for a visit. I hear they all have covid, and they steal all your change and toilet paper, and shit in your face mask

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
That sucks dude, you're quite a bit further into flower than I am though. I'm just getting pre-flowers outside. :biglaugh:

It is a auto flower that we threw into a greenhouse to take up space till the other clone plants got bigger and filled the greenhouse.

The market is real tight here and we can move pretty much anything that is halfway decent. So in went the auto flowers. They should finish about 6-7 weeks before the rest of the plants.

We are still at 15 hours of day light right now. Did have one regular male throw balls last week. I was slacking on sexing because I didnt think it was a big deal with 15 hours of light. So I killed about 16 males today.

Latest posts

Latest posts