What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Oh my god was that house nasty. Never did go all the way in it. Hoarding situation going on.
Glad it’s gone and now a blank canvas.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Talked to the grower who sent the large clones down here and got an inventory

I pulled 3 of my plants , including one real big one I didnt like the terpenes on.

Some of the clones he sent me sound pretty good

Tiger Champagne

Chem Scout OG

Runtz

White Runtz

Memosa

Gelato

Biscotti

SFV OG

True OG

What I dont keep, the ex wife will, and we will share cuttings

The grower said they were getting 3k a lb for runtz in Humboldt, and 4k in San Francisco. Im not sure which Runtz. Maybe both

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Talked to the grower who sent the large clones down here and got an inventory

I pulled 3 of my plants , including one real big one I didnt like the terpenes on.

Some of the clones he sent me sound pretty good

Tiger Champagne

Chem Scout OG

Runtz

White Runtz

Memosa

Gelato

Biscotti

SFV OG

True OG

What I dont keep, the ex wife will, and we will share cuttings

The grower said they were getting 3k a lb for runtz in Humboldt, and 4k in San Francisco. Im not sure which Runtz. Maybe both
RuntZ Is amazing ...
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Ph-patrol

Veteran
If you need any kinda concept plans for banks and Builders let me know. I will give you something to wave around at them Tree.

picture.php

:tiphat:

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I may need one of those myself...Submitted my final offer on the property and home after some intense negotiations and I’m pretty sure they’re going to except my offer so I anticipate closing the deal getting it at the price that I wanted:woohoo:

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I got a haircut around 1982, and I've been incognito since....

But in 1973 I took my 2nd trip to Jamaica...
Several of us had a Jamaican lady bake a chocolate cake for us.
We gave her a half pound of cleaned ganja to put in it...

After we gave everyone a slice (all it took) me and 2 other guys finished off all that was left..

Man we had a good buzz that day...I'm in the blue shirt...

View Image

Hey Bud ..this is me f*cking around back in 2003 .. but i been at it in earnest since 1997 >>>
picture.php

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
you could fit a good sized greenhouse on something like that...

Unfortunately our township doesn’t allow for greenhouse grows. Plus it’s on the side of a highway so thousands of eyes drive by daily.

It would have to be an indoor grow of some sort. Could do a 72 plant caregiver grow or go full state license.
It is zoned for a microbusiness which allows you to grow 150 and process and retail out of one location. That is probably the best use of this particular parcel.

Latest posts

Latest posts