What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DNA Gear

S

sourpuss

Great looking buds! Love the outdoor!.... edited... damn looks like outdoor with the foliage in the background..... but on second look those r more huge nugs and more plants...

currently running some tangelope (tangie x chocolope bred by Crockett). Got 5 in 1 gals right now, probably gonna flower them small but get a bunch of cuts so I can do a full tray next time... will update with some pics eventually

browntrout

Veteran
currently running some tangelope (tangie x chocolope bred by Crockett). Got 5 in 1 gals right now, probably gonna flower them small but get a bunch of cuts so I can do a full tray next time... will update with some pics eventually

These should be killer!

BT

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I grew out some DNA gifted to me

that is sour cream, it had serious overtones of PIFF and undertones of Sour D

An amazing plant, I passed it but unfortunately it was lost. Seriously upset about that one she was special.

Bred her out and still have some beans.

Wasn't cool to post breeders who werent active here so I didnt catalog her or the others well

I was happy with what they had to offer

yts farmer

Veteran
hey guys theres some lovely looking plants in this thread.

just thought id let you know that i had stellar results with Recon so if you can get seeds then give it a whirl. out of 6 seeds germed got 2 slightly different females but both outstanding. sadly lost the mum 2 years ago when my buddy got raided.

got la confidential still in the fridge and got some apollo 13 indica from Rp but couple of years ago germed half a pack of purple wreck and only 1 seed popped and didnt have any vigour dont hold out much hope for the other half pack.

peace

I bring my contribution !

I smoked a lot of DNA gears at Grey Area, Amsterdam since 2007. More than the half of the catalog 'cause grey area offers dna strains at 80% !

I grown Holy Grail and Kosher; Kosher was fire awesome and Kosher really nice but not as smelly as Grey Area/Voyagers !

My very favourite from dna are :
Silver Bubble, Kosher, Holy Grail, Chocolope, Sour Kush, Martian Mean Green and L.A. Woman

Very very surprised there is no more grow/report of Silver Bubble, 'cause it's one of the best "haze" in Amsterdam and dna announces 10 weeks of flowering !

Last thing, I smoked all the og#18/Kosher cross like Choco-Kush, Stacked-Kush, etc... and they're so nice, but i'm really wondering about stability and others breeding well-work !
When the Kosher hit Amsterdam and won HTTC 3 times, dna began to cross almost all his catalog with Kosher or og#18 ! It's little easy for me to rely only with flag-ship..

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
I really want to try their Lemon Skunk, but it is not in stock anywhere. I'm afraid that they might not release anymore.

For those who are interested the Lemon Skunk is back in stock. The GH version was LS crossed with a Hindu kush I think.. Dna version is LA lemon skunk cut crossed to a A-dam skunk daddy that has (supposedly) been used for years.

I had no skunk in my collection and this looks to be pure. Haven't heard a bad word about it.. Seems to be one of the better ones out there.. I just wish they continued to make regs instead of just fems..

S

sourpuss

Nice info... def wanna try that... only thing I dont like about dna.... only 1 thing.... is the quality of the beans in terms of mature dark tiger striped beans. Funny how youd expect that pf smaller breeders and quality from big breeders but its the opposite. Still great genes...

Johnnyseed

I purchased these from DNA:
DNA Genetics LA Confidential
DNA Genetics Seeds Holy Grail Kush
DNA Genetics Seeds Martian Kush
DNA Genetics Seeds Sour Kosher
DNA Genetics Seeds Limited Collection Super Lemon OG
DNA Genetics Seeds Limited Collection Snowcap LA AKA SnowLAnd
DNA Genetics Seeds Sharksbreath
DNA Genetics Seeds Kosher Tangie
DNA Genetics Seeds Limited Collection Training Day

I grew out Kosher and it was marvelous. LA Con was fantastic, with amazing flavor.

Sour Kosher was even tastier than straight Kosher, though the yield was far less, for me.

Holy Grail Kush is in the tent right now.

Go with Kosher, but prepare for the stretch!

Good luck,

JD

Its been very difficult for me to find any info on the Sour Kosher. I have a mom sour Kosher that is really finicky with nutes. took clones.
- Any pronounced Sour Diesel traits ?

P-NUT

Veteran
Does anyone know where I can get the non feminized versions of lemon skunk and chocolope

Finally got around to snapping a quick pic, sorry for the HPS lighting:

picture.php

Just flipped these into flower. I'll try and get a group shot soon - I really need to organize my flower room!

Can't wait to see how these come out.

JointOperation

the sour cream is bomb too..

I never had issues with dna honestly.. they are good people to me.. and honestly.. always got nice thick dark tiger striped seeds\

S

sourpuss

Interesting... 2 packs... maybe 60 percent germ ratio.... due to the immaturity. Just my experience. Maybe shady shop.... big ups dna anyway! Maybe its my fault for not saying to give me a different pack....

S

sourpuss

Heres a little positive energy.... dnas la confidential..... fucking perfect... couple twists in a grinder and a few tiny nugs become a fat j... smell taste effect all amazing... this sample has more pine than usual but still tops... got these from a dispensary.... weird its dark outer layer but neon light green inners....

picture.php

Scrappy-doo

Does anyone know where I can get the non feminized versions of lemon skunk and chocolope

I don't think they make either. There used to be reg chocolope but I haven't seen them in a while. I think there were some f2's or f3's at the bay at one point. Aside from that, closest thing I've seen is chocolate rain.