What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

sunset sherbet

Matt8800

Im growing out a male OG Ghost Train Haze #1 to cross with my Sunset Sherbet :)

Im looking for a pheno that has the potency of the Ghost Train and flavor of the Sherbet. Going to see if I can bring out more stink. Should be interesting. Going to give out some testers.

Im growing out a male OG Ghost Train Haze #1 to cross with my Sunset Sherbet :)

Im looking for a pheno that has the potency of the Ghost Train and flavor of the Sherbet. Going to see if I can bring out more stink. Should be interesting. Going to give out some testers.
Do u have pics of ur s.sherbert?

mjg132

anymore for the pink panties?
This is one of the most intriguing cuts ive come across...plz more.... seeds?

SourDank

Veteran
Another cookie fam bagseed cross, that they hype beyond belief, just to talk shit when others pop there bagseed and say it's "not certified" lol...all the damn cuts that herm in there rooms to create these new "strains" they breed are out there...just cross all these cookie and pie cuts and wallah, you have all the same elusive strains that these dudes claim no one has but them. It's getting to be a bit of a joke. #notinyourbag....if I see it one more time I may shoot myself in the face lol...

ZIO GREEN

OUTLAW
Veteran
I know and i'm with you,
but now i've this "hype" cut in veg room (it was a gift),i wanna see some pics and some advice on this cut,cause there isn't a lot of info on this strain around here.....
Or should I throw it cause it's another elite cut? :biggrin:

Al Botross

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Pink panties, Pink Sunset, Sunset sherbet, often available in dried form at the SF Post st Club (GR). If someones interested. I dont think any of their stuff is any good personally. Pink panties is Hindu Kush X {I forgot}.

Scrappy-doo

I think it's against tou to link those sites. I found them on the first page with a web search of sunset sherbert.

ZIO GREEN

OUTLAW
Veteran
Nobody here on ic is growing sunset sherbet cause this cut is very rare,or cause it isn't very interesting?

bmp420gti

I think sherbert is a great daytime smoke, im currently running some of the DHN clones, day 20 flower or so here, running coco and only feeding them at 1.4 ec, anyone else running them have ec numbers? ill try to keep updating this thread.
picture.php

picture.php

2dawgstar

Pink panties, Pink Sunset, Sunset sherbet, often available in dried form at the SF Post st Club (GR). If someones interested. I dont think any of their stuff is any good personally. Pink panties is Hindu Kush X {I forgot}.

Pink panties is a pheno of GSC

potter007

Has anyone heard of a cut called Yenz Scout.. It suppose to be a rare GSC cross. It was attained at Buds & Roses - LA. Is it legit or marketing BS?? Any help would be nice.