What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Butterscotch hawaiian

Monkdawg840

I do too. I'll be crossing them into banana kush, green crack, exodus cheese, blues, stardawg, sour p, irukandji, a11g f3s bodhi blessed me to breed, the goji, clusterfunk, and wifi. I'm sending testers out I crossed with SPg now. I'll prob pop this stuff in the spring though :) I'm full ATM.

C

c-ray

the butterscotch bubble from some of the better plants makes very nice hash, especially if it is made with snow.. must be some nice hashplants in the back lines no doubt thanks to the work of bigbag, steve, joe ortega, dj short, the spg guys, the source of the bsh male line and especially all those who preceded them,.. the bubble has that greasy, hard to roll into a ball quality when initially drying it compared to other strains, generally just makes a mess of ooey gooey goodness.. some nice butterscotchy fruity goodness, with a nice high what a friend calls indica in the head..we'll be pollinating the purple indica island cut with some funky skunky lines we have and explore a variation on the theme, see if we can come up with something that is uber tasty like godbud but that grows with panache..

when i first read descriptions of the g13 x bsh i really wanted it so i ordered that the big from bc bud depot and right after i ordered ndnguy messaged me like nooo dont buy em ill send u a grip haha so he did but i still got the ones from bc bud depot.

i popped the ones from ndnguy for obvious reasons tho. figured that whatever bcbd had it couldnt be better then ndnguys since he was the origimator.

i popped em with a bunch of other seeds about a month ago and the other day i was transplanting some of the plants from when i popped those seeds into 2 and 3 gallon bags as theyre big plants now about 2-3 feet and bushy and ready for flower but then i got to thinking wait what happened to the g13 x bsh where are they?? so i went back to my tray with all the red solo cups of all the seedlings i pop.. its the tray with the cups until they outgrow em and get transplanted to half gallon bags.. so sure enough i found the g13 x bsh on that tray still in cups and still not really big enough to catch my eye and make me transplant haha lmao soooo frickin slow man.. i was thinking they were stunted so i just transplanted em to 1/2 gallon bags hoping it would snap em out of it, theyre still all green and healthy though so i guess theyre just slow now that i read others that say the same.

slower then my bubbas even dang.

cant wait to see em bud though, from what ive seen they get huge and are very potent.

maybe if i get a male ill throw the pollen at some og kush to speed em up and keep the potency while adding all the good stuff from the og kush. wonder how that would come out.

Green Supreme

Veteran
"figured that whatever bcbd had it couldnt be better then ndnguys since he was the origimator."

Hmm, really. Peace GS

C

c-ray

yes crystal skull is one of the picks from the bsh f1 selections...

I wouldn't be surprised if bcbd hybridized the free leonard with another male, they're sketchville city predators.. should be easy enough to figure that out when you flower them out..

they made up some story about buying it from some medical research facility in israel or some bullshit talking about it tests over 30% thc all the while giving no credit to swampy or ndnguy or even reef lmaooo not that he deserves credit but shiiiit thats prolly where they really got it, f2d reefs release or used another male on a clone like mentioned above, that would be wack, i should run em both just to see.

thanks again for the info c-ray. i am looking forward to trying some.

bcbd are super shady and i wrote them off a long time ago.. ive got to say though a friend grew out the purps and blue buddha and both turned out very nice. still wouldnt give them a dime of my money ..

WelderDan

Veteran
when i first read descriptions of the g13 x bsh i really wanted it so i ordered that the big from bc bud depot and right after i ordered ndnguy messaged me like nooo dont buy em ill send u a grip haha so he did but i still got the ones from bc bud depot.

i popped the ones from ndnguy for obvious reasons tho. figured that whatever bcbd had it couldnt be better then ndnguys since he was the origimator.

i popped em with a bunch of other seeds about a month ago and the other day i was transplanting some of the plants from when i popped those seeds into 2 and 3 gallon bags as theyre big plants now about 2-3 feet and bushy and ready for flower but then i got to thinking wait what happened to the g13 x bsh where are they?? so i went back to my tray with all the red solo cups of all the seedlings i pop.. its the tray with the cups until they outgrow em and get transplanted to half gallon bags.. so sure enough i found the g13 x bsh on that tray still in cups and still not really big enough to catch my eye and make me transplant haha lmao soooo frickin slow man.. i was thinking they were stunted so i just transplanted em to 1/2 gallon bags hoping it would snap em out of it, theyre still all green and healthy though so i guess theyre just slow now that i read others that say the same.

slower then my bubbas even dang.

cant wait to see em bud though, from what ive seen they get huge and are very potent.

maybe if i get a male ill throw the pollen at some og kush to speed em up and keep the potency while adding all the good stuff from the og kush. wonder how that would come out.

NDN told me they were pre '88 G13/HP x BSH. They didn't seem slow veggers to me, about the same as the G13/HP and F3 BSH he gifted me as well.

I can say they grow fat, chunky, sticky buds and outdoors I had a pheno that had magenta pistils. Top notch stuff and quite tasty. Clones well too. I hit her, some C99 and a Kali Mist cross with BSH pollen (still have lots in the freezer).

Expect good things from NDN's work. He told me he liked it for his insomnia, and I gotta agree, it works excellent for mine.

TreFarmer

I just hit a Ghash female with a trifol male Ghash/BSH hoping to see some tris pop... maybe in the f² batch...
Just got to say thanks to all the ole timers that made all this possible!!

C

c-ray

I've seen lots of tri's but they rarely turn out to be anything special, for me anyways.. they do look different and sometimes different is good

Relentless

Veteran
nice info in this thread!
i got some OD cali bud a while back that was labaled just butterscotch.. it was great imo.. very unique aroma/taste, just like butterscotch.. i was surprised.. id love to track down this cut and give her a go.

TreFarmer

I've seen lots of tri's but they rarely turn out to be anything special, for me anyways.. they do look different and sometimes different is good
Thanls C-Ray, I have never flowered a tri, I am wondering if it increases bud frequency ...

FOE20

Parthenocarpe Diem
ICMag Donor
Veteran
IMO ndnguy is the American Indian ver of Nevil...and he didnt even know it...and thats no joke...
Ive run Ghash to..got pics if wanted...and of BSH but the BSH I ran was the g13BSH hyb....prob posted earlier in here tho.....party on fellaz
FOE20
- Runs of NDNguy's work by ABN -
g13/BSH (ndnguy)
GDPxLUI (?)
Ghash (ndnguy)
WilliamsWonder (sssc)
KodiakGold/Lav (Reef)
Bluecheese(Buddah)
Blockhead(SOL)
Swt #3(SOL)
old Cali NL
Orange Pekoe (Reef)