What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Golden Coast's Chicken Coop Hens Roosters and there off spring

Hrpuffnkush

Golden Coast
Veteran
BabyChicks
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
all these times we spoke and i never comment on how fuckin crispy and clean your plants are...where my gc bean's homie?hehehe.....veggers look great as well.....would you care to inlighten the "world"

Hrpuffnkush

Golden Coast
Veteran
Thanks man

Thanks man

amazing pictures. that whitefire cross male is redic!!! any info on it?

I scored a couple beans from a project Elite was doing..

from Elites old seed list..--->

"FIRE OG KUSH X THE WHITE X THE WHITE DOM
LARGE YIELDS..INDICA/SATIVA MIX..SUPER RESIN..KUSHY/HASHY/LEMONY/HINTS OF FRUIT..9-10 WEEKS FLOWER TIME "

Twigster

Thanks 4 sharing these pics with us!! Those strains look dank as hell :respect: "I just broke my key board with all the drool coming from my mouth" Nice work:canabis:

P

pyratth

OMFG... I've never seen a thread like that, all genetics are incredible, and the pix are wouawwww, just amazing... :respect:

Can we find some beans of your work somewhere? :woohoo:

Particulary MMXII, OSSk#1 crosses, Nev's Haze crosses, BlackBerry crosses and others?

:thank you:

G

Guest 150314

dang man you got a nice line up. the clemontine and tangerine cross sound great

Latest posts

Latest posts