What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

FAMILY Jewels V.2

_stix_

:friends: :friends: :friends:

DNA / Golden lemons

picture.php

picture.php

FiveLeggedGoat

I'm not a real goat.™
Veteran
Any FAM interested in trying Aptus additives for free? If so, shoot me a message and I'll get you hooked up. :)

Aptus can be used with any and all brands/types of base nutrients and can be added to nearly every nutrient regimen. I personally use FloraFlex (V1, V2, B1, B2) as my base nutrient along with the full Aptus lineup.

Attachments

• photo2061355.jpg
    photo2061355.jpg
    208.7 KB · Views: 29

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I just want to say it was absolutely AWESOME hanging out with the F.A.M. @chemcomp this past weekend. I entered my selection from $mike's FAM95 seed line. While I did not win - or even place - I did have an excellent showing.

1. GMO - Skunkfoot Farms
2./3. Chem D - Skunkfoot Farms, Hazy Hill Farms
4. ECSD - Hazy Hill Farms *
5. FAM95 - dank.Frank

If I have any gripes at all to make about the contest - the winner had 3 entries. That certainly skews the odds. However, to see at least 2 of his 3 entries were in the top 5 - shows he's an excellent grower. Looking at it from that perspective - there were only 3 growers in the top 5.

To add another layer of complexity - Hazy Hill, got their cut of Chem D from Skunkfoot - so these guys are buddies to begin with. Not sure how similar their operations are though. It does go to show that the folks in Maine are putting out some legit fire.

I was in fact, lucky enough to try two other entries. @SkunkVa's Crossroads Chem and @Skunkfoot Farms Chem D. If I'm being fully honest, I think the FAM95 smoked better than the Crossroads - but the Chem D entry, even after smoking a lot of FAM95, put sweat on my forehead and made me go take a seat. It was wicked potent and very well grown.

I DO NOT feel in anyway as if the contest was unfair.

Without knowing what the 4th place entry was - I very well could have been and am more than likely the only entry in the top 5 that was a seed plant. The other entries were all very well established elites - and everyone loves GMO.

To take a plant from a single pack of seeds - and put it up against some of the best established elite cuts - is one hell of a feat. Especially considering my garden is not in a legal state and isn't much more than a closet. The folks I went up against who won are running full on commercial operations - wide open with full legality in their states.

I have to give a very special thanks to BrotherIndica - the hash lesson was incredible. I still haven't placed the resulting wash on a scale to know what we ended up with. I guess I really need to invest in a press now!!! :respect:

Much thanks to everyone who came out to show support for the entry. I had an amazing time. Came home with some REALLY promising seed lines for the vault as well. P1 x ONYCD - ummmm YES!!!!

[(ChemD/SourD IBL) x (SSH/ChemD IBL)] x (Chem91/ChemD Bx2) - there is some fire in here for sure. Thanks for all you do, MOneYMiKe. Your work is truly putting out elite level plants from single seed packs.

*new info added after first post - Guess I was in the top 3 growers and was in fact the ONLY seed entry in the top 5. I think that speaks mountains. Both the winners apparently had a few entries. Certainly hedged their bets. LOL. Still stands, great growers to more or less clean sweep the event. Skunkfoot also entered MotorBreath15 but the FAM95 bested that entry. That speaks volumes to me.

dank.Frank

Last edited:

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Also - if you didn't already know. @PIFFCon - Jan. 16th. NYC. This is a gene traders event - get your haze ready. 23 weeks until entry is due, I think. There is also discussion for a SourComp - run by The Astory Club of NYC.

I happen to have a cut of Karma Genetics Bandaid Haze #7 x A5 - that is quite piffy. - could be another really great event. The most recent cut sent to me as ECSD - was not ECSD. LOL. That seems to happen a lot with Sour. :joint:

dank.Frank

asher1er

Veteran
dank.frank Congrats homie! Just knowing how tough of a critic you are when it comes to flowers and what you look for in a keeper, I knew the FAM95 would be somewhere in the top! :tiphat: MOneYMiKe definitely knows wtf he’s doing when it comes to his breeding! :joint: :tiphat:

As far as Piff Con goes, i won’t be putting in an entry but if all goes as plan I’ll be attending and with no restrictions! :jump: