What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New IC Strain Guide is here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skip

Veteran
OK folks, thank you for your patience. Our new Strainguide is now up and running here:
http://www.icmag.com/modules/ICStrainguide/

Everyone can view the strainguide now, and members can add new information into it (but not new members).

You can add new strains (for any breeder), new grow reports on any strain, comments on a strain or breeder, links back to your grow journal, images even videos!

Breeders can get their own page where they can put up a logo, description of their seed biz, manage their strains, etc. Check with Gypsy for an OK so we can add you to the breeders list.

Read the Help page first to understand how the new system works and what you can add to it.

Have fun!

P.S. Big thanks to Sleepy for helping me out! :)

If you are a NEW MEMBER you cannot post anything in the new Strainguide, so don't complain about it.

Skip

Veteran
Just a reminder...
Anyone with a grow thread can link that to the strain in the strainguide. Just go to the strain and click on "Add link". Put a title & the URL to your grow thread and it's done.

Also you can summarize your grow with a grow report. It's a little bit of work, but it will enable ppl to quickly review your grow and it will be linked back to the strain page (and you can also link your grow report back to your grow thread too! :)

Of course any member can comment on strains, breeders and grow reports.

So watcha waitin' for?

Skip

Veteran
Also: Any breeders can get added to the list. Just contact Gypsy about it.

If you're already on the breeder's list, you can add custom info to your page including logo, description of your business, even a video! Just let me know via PM. I can post your content up for you, or give you access to your breeder page & your strain pages so you can customize them... :)

G

Hi Skip,
Very nicely done, I am not seeing all of the text. when you click on a strain, the text on the right side is hidden (can't see all of it). Thanks.
mycall

Skip

Veteran
Hi Skip,
Very nicely done, I am not seeing all of the text. when you click on a strain, the text on the right side is hidden (can't see all of it). Thanks.
mycall
Anyone else having this problem?
Are you viewing it on a small screen rez?
There should be a way to scroll to the right.
Does it happen on all strain pages?
What browser are you using?

H

Hazeseeker

Hi MyCall,
scroll down to the bottom of the page and you should see a bar you can click the left or right arrows to move the screen :yes:

peace

ClearBarbedFunk

lost in the Haze
ICMag Donor
Veteran
little help here........

when postin up on a strain, do you use the comments box at the bottom, or is there a rating area im not seein?

CBF

Status
Not open for further replies.