What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Medical madness from BERKELY

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yes its much loved M .. Its fast, voluptuous, and a good time smoke. I hope she stays a long time. J, it yields very well. I've had a 1/4 lb from 1 plant a couple times. Average for most strains is 2 oz. She's definately a friend of the thumb. If your out there and watching. Thanks Bubba! We cherish this cut..

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
here is the PH2 at 52 days flower. Right before I harvested her. The main cola is incredibly dense and heavy. Smells like some sort of lime gum and hashy skunk citrus or something. Very wild smell and I'm happy with the density of the buds. On one of the lowers there are a few seeds fully formed. Could be some s1's from this F1 hybrid of berkely and sour bubble bx2. There is another PH coming along nice as well. Will get some pics of it next.

Last edited:

fjällhöga

HazeAddictedFanatic
ICMag Donor
Veteran
eeeeek , the ssH cut is primo ;) lemme guess its a catpiss pheno :tongue:
the crypt is the next killer , never seen this specimen in live but ya pix are completely insane; berk to say the least ya photo/growing skillz are right on !

have fun

Fj

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
heres the unknown indica . I think it may be a sour bubble and dwarf cross

THe sour D

Schrom

sour bubble bx2 f2

PH1 from my friend norcal

Last edited:

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
a few pics of the Jackie-O . Thank you my friend! She seems underfed to me. Anyone with experience lemme know. She's been fed at 550 ppm organic PBP for hydro.

And last but not least is the stunning Crypt

oh and fjal its not the catpiss pheno. Its the sweet smelling large cola, dense buds and short flower time. The bubba dutch sweet skunk pheno is what i would call it. Always gotta give props to that cat. Also I gotta give props out to BOG too. He set me up with the bx2's free of charge and i have had great luck and much love for them all. I always use his males i find to make some extra bog beans. Too bad that cat left. But im sure hes doin well. He had a good sense of humor and played fair. That is just my opinion.

Last edited:

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
got a little update for y'all. First up is the Sour Bubble bx2 F2 at like 52 days and looking ripe to me. Sure smells ripe, kinda like a hashy skunk. With a small lime hintish. It's definately one of the densest buds i have ever seen. It's so dense it seems the cola wants to gravitate inward of the bud like a black hole . It's an awesome plant and i'm glad i have more seeds cause i forgot to clone this tester.

Here is a look at the PH1. It's starting to ripen and looks alot like the berkely but tighter and smells different.

Jackie-o getting fatter at around 40 days or so.

Last edited:

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here is MSM's cut of GHP. It's one of the frosty clones. Smells so nice too. It's one that requires some help staying upright. But in my opinion its worth its weight. The smoke is fine and keeps me wanting more.

Crypt at like 52 days and real close to harvest. This round on PBP @ 550 ppm, the crypt is smelling very berry/muffinish. It's very nice when dialed in and keeps gaining weight till day 56.

Last edited:

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Jay, check it out man. AD is for adrenaline, woot. I could catch a whiff of her last night and recognise the smell as that of the dwarf. But look how sweet this girl looks at like 22 days. :yoinks:

Last edited:

fjällhöga

HazeAddictedFanatic
ICMag Donor
Veteran
bang , this one is crazy :yoinks:

11800crypt9_23.jpg

props to you chilli :)

have fun with em

Fj

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
this is a good look at the PH#1 and how much resin is oozing from her.

a peek at the blowfish cola swelling

last but not least a couple sneaky pictures of a young flowering romulators ssh cut.

Last edited:
nice man the AD is looking like a nice mix of her parents :joint: on and ya i know i lurk like a mofo as of late been way busy with things pics soon to come :woohoo:

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
gotta love the jackie-o

here is that Northern lights in flower. looks pretty good and smells like some strong weed

update on the PH1 I say she has about 6 more days to go.

Last edited: