What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Berk's Super Silver Haze

Scay Beez

ssh head

ssh head

I just finished a berk ssh, rom's ssh, and another select pheno of ssh which goes from 10-12 weeks. I am working on re-aquiring the bubba dutch ssh that I grew for years. I can't get enough ssh.

The berk ssh is by far the most dense ssh I've seen/grown. It almost has critical mass density to the buds! BD-SSH has more fluffy nugs that are bigger in size (not sure bout weight yet). It vegges a little slow compared to the bubba dutch which gets taller quicker. BD-SSH has a more vigorous root system and berk ssh. I had to root trim BD-SSH almost twice as often as berk-ssh. Berk-SSH is a slightly heavier feeder than BD-SSH.

I'm still drying the berk cause its hella dense, but so far it smells like the bubba dutch minus the champagne fruityness ,and it has a skunky background instead of fruity. The rom's is exactly how everyone else is describing it, fruity like skittles with haze. It smokes very heady at first but has a little body that comes in after 10-15 minutes. I would classify it as very sativa in effect with little body that is not tiring.

The 10-12 weeker that I have smells and taste bubblegum haze. The effect is very very cerebral with a slight NL heavy-ness at first that lets up into a pure sativa buzz, a notch stronger than the other 3 cuts. Slightly spacey yet focused. Vegges fast with very controllable stretch and a medium yield.

Goood ish fellas!

- sbz

ethereal

Warrior
Veteran
Scay Beez said:
I just finished a berk ssh, rom's ssh, and another select pheno of ssh which goes from 10-12 weeks. I am working on re-aquiring the bubba dutch ssh that I grew for years. I can't get enough ssh.

The berk ssh is by far the most dense ssh I've seen/grown. It almost has critical mass density to the buds! BD-SSH has more fluffy nugs that are bigger in size (not sure bout weight yet). It vegges a little slow compared to the bubba dutch which gets taller quicker. BD-SSH has a more vigorous root system and berk ssh. I had to root trim BD-SSH almost twice as often as berk-ssh. Berk-SSH is a slightly heavier feeder than BD-SSH.

I'm still drying the berk cause its hella dense, but so far it smells like the bubba dutch minus the champagne fruityness ,and it has a skunky background instead of fruity. The rom's is exactly how everyone else is describing it, fruity like skittles with haze. It smokes very heady at first but has a little body that comes in after 10-15 minutes. I would classify it as very sativa in effect with little body that is not tiring.

The 10-12 weeker that I have smells and taste bubblegum haze. The effect is very very cerebral with a slight NL heavy-ness at first that lets up into a pure sativa buzz, a notch stronger than the other 3 cuts. Slightly spacey yet focused. Vegges fast with very controllable stretch and a medium yield.

Goood ish fellas!

- sbz
cool.gif

M

multiplier

hye bro that is one fine ssh ,, i love the smell and taste of this herb,, and the growth pattern, great grower ,, great smoke greta plant all the way around,, how many days do you run your. was yours from seed, or clone,, if seeds did ya see any pheno's .