What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ethics of shaping guerilla patches

Hoypare.

Those plots always look good when filled mate :tiphat:
picture.php

View image in gallery

Easy7

Veteran
I would have to be stupid to grow a field like that in these parts. We get ton's of air-traffic and everyone wants to be a bible banging narc.

Easy7

Veteran
Ya it takes a bit more than a fly over and catching someone in the area or even in the field for a complex case. Cases can take as long as they need to, to stick. Statute of limitations for most felonies here is 5 years. That is a long time not doing anything with occasional torment of fear. It's also not forever.

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
Awe nice.
I used to curse goldenrod. Now I want to plant it.

I always visit with my camera and take nature shots. Birds, flowers, insects, rotted tree trunks, do my stuff at the site, leave and take more pictures of trees in clouds and shit. Gives me an out.

troutman

Seed Whore
As long as you're not seen or leave stuff in the outdoors you'll probably be safe. :tiphat:

I have been in a helicopter a few times and it's wild what you can see.

Movement and trails in the tall grasses are probably what catches your eye 1st .

Tip: Never look up at planes or helicopters. Faces are easy to spot.

So hide under a tree, look down and don't move until it's long gone.

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
I used to go duck hunting and if you looked up the ducks would see your round face and veer away. Then everyone wanted to shoot you. lol

JustSumTomatoes

Indicas make dreams happen
Never leave trash behind and camouflage pots if you're using them. Even a paper cup can be seen from the air with ease. Trash is a sure sign of activity.
Once I was scouting for growing spots and a tattered white bag caught my eye. It was an old fertilizer bag and near it were old black pots that were weathered and hadn't been used for some time. Wasn't hard to figure out that someone had once used the area as a grow site.

Always protect your identity and wear natural colors to blend in.
I always go in with my faced covered with a camo neck buff, wearing a boonie hat, sunglasses and gloves. Should by any chance there be trail cameras set up by leo, they will have no clue of who I am or what race I am for that matter. Wearing camo or muted natural colors will do wonders for keeping you hidden in the brush.

Avoid using the same trails often and always have several paths of escape.
I found that once you make a trail wildlife will also use the trail as their own. I once was walking through tall grass on a trail that I had been using and almost stepped on a buck bedding right on the trail when it sprung up, bounded about 50 feet, looked back, then took off again. Scared me to death. But seriously though, trails can be seen from the air and people tend to wander down them. Avoid using the same path often and take multiple routes in and out if possible. Avoid leaving a footprint.

Always have an alibi.
Always have a cover story and some evidence to back it up. I always carry a fishing rod and a "bait bucket" to carry the water in. Binoculars and a bird book for bird watching are also good.

Never go in stoned and trust your intuition.
I'm guilty of going to the spot and lighting one up. I know, it's a lot of fun. But it doesn't help to be paranoid and possibly overlooking a sense of something not being right. If something feels off get out of there. You won't regret it.

Sorry to get off the thread topic. Thought these guidelines might save someone some trouble. :tiphat:

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
Like I mentioned before, I also carry my camera with a small telephoto and a macro lens. I take pictures in and out of the grow of natural stuff. I rarely take a picture of the grow. Maybe one zoomed in to satisfy legitimate curiosity.

Here's my validation for being in the great outdoors. I have a Bird Watching Club website. I might even start taking members. lol. The web site costs me about $200 a year and I post the odd picture with a description once or twice a year.

I'm posting these pictures because I'm changing the site, domain and a few other things to concur with a new MO.

But I chose a Bird Watching site because I'm importing bulk choice landrace "bird seed" this year that I'm going to sell to "Club Members" during our annual Seed-A-Thon (New! Hemp bird feed! Click here to order now!). lol

Gotta back up the story, and instil doubt in case I ever find myself in need. You can view the expense as a cheap insurance payment.

~star~crash~

As long as you're not seen or leave stuff in the outdoors you'll probably be safe. :tiphat:

I have been in a helicopter a few times and it's wild what you can see.

Movement and trails in the tall grasses are probably what catches your eye 1st .

Tip: Never look up at planes or helicopters. Faces are easy to spot.

So hide under a tree, look down and don't move until it's long gone.

flyovers are a pain in the ass! makes me feel like a squirrel caught in the middle of the road

'Boogieman'

Im lucky where i grow was once a dump now a overgrown black locust forest with many open patches. Barrels of crap and trash sticking out of the ground everywhere and i believe it really helps.

Also im in Indiana and the choppers seem to scan the cornfields the most, they fly over woods but I can't tell if they are scanning or just getting to the next field but they definately take more time in the fields.

Last edited:

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
Im lucky where i grow was once a dump now a overgrown black locust forest with many open patches. Barrels of crap and trash sticking out of the ground everywhere and i believe it really helps.

Also im in Indiana and the choppers seem to scan the cornfields the most, they fly over woods but I can't tell if they are scanning or just getting to the next field but they definately take more time in the fields.

Same here. And the grow I stumbled on last year is in a tiny clearing in a forest. I can't even see it on Google Earth Timeline. Nice spot.

troutman

Seed Whore
Last Summer, I almost went out each time in the dark and was watering prior to daylight showing up.

If you can water 1/2 to 1 hour prior to sunrise you're in the zone that I prefer. :tiphat:

There's isn't many people out in the forest and fields that early.

I even watered a few times during the full moon at midnight.

Think Ninja. :biggrin:

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
The downside to watering past dusk here is the mosquitoes call out the commandos and will kill you if you don't bathe in Deet and wear full protection. Head to toe. And that makes it even hotter. By the time you come back, you're soaked in sweat. Fun times.

JustSumTomatoes

Indicas make dreams happen
Like I mentioned before, I also carry my camera with a small telephoto and a macro lens. I take pictures in and out of the grow of natural stuff. I rarely take a picture of the grow. Maybe one zoomed in to satisfy legitimate curiosity.

Here's my validation for being in the great outdoors. I have a Bird Watching Club website. I might even start taking members. lol. The web site costs me about $200 a year and I post the odd picture with a description once or twice a year.

I'm posting these pictures because I'm changing the site, domain and a few other things to concur with a new MO.

But I chose a Bird Watching site because I'm importing bulk choice landrace "bird seed" this year that I'm going to sell to "Club Members" during our annual Seed-A-Thon (New! Hemp bird feed! Click here to order now!). lol

Gotta back up the story, and instil doubt in case I ever find myself in need. You can view the expense as a cheap insurance payment.

That has to be one of the most creative cover stories I've heard. Landrace bird seed lol. Have to hand it to you, that is pretty smart. You've got a good story, proof to back it up and it even doubles for seeds! It would be funny if some legit bird watchers joined and also wanted seed for their native foul lol.

Latest posts

Latest posts