What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

400w MH 2 00 Seeds Northern Lights and 3 Short Stuff Dr. Feelgood

NeDank

Not to much smell coming from them. I can stick my nose right up against the biggest bud and still not smell much of anything. I guess that is a good thing because I don't have a carbon scrubber...

NeDank

I hope these plants put on some bulk in the next 3-4 weeks because that is my estimated harvest. One plant a DF is looking really good and on the other end of the spectrum is another DF with not much bud at all. Hopefully they will bulk up enough to harvest some good bud it will be week 7 flowering by then. Generally I like to give my auto's 8-9 weeks flowering to really amber up those trichs but family is coming over that weekend and I can't have the plants when they show up. Stay tuned for another update in the next day or two.

Last edited:

NeDank

Ok guys I couldn't wait on till tomorrow to give an update so here it is a day early. This is the end of week 8 since sprout. All plants are flowering nicely except one is quite a bit further behind the others. You'll see her in the pics. And some yellowing fan leaves are starting from the bottom of the plants not sure if to be worried or not. Seems kind of early in flower to be seeing that happen but who knows I'm a newbie still. The ladies just got their last feeding of 5 tbs grow , 3 tbs flower , 3 tbs calmag. Next feed will be 6 tbs bloom, 3 tbs grow, 3 tbs calmag and 3 tbs liquid kelp per 2 1/2 gallons.

overview
picture.php

slow budder
picture.php

NL
picture.php

The beastly DRF
picture.php

Last edited:

NeDank

Forgot to mention in the first post I bought these seeds from https://www.autofloweringseeds.com/ with bitcoin. And I gotta say the experience was quick and discreet. Got the bitcoin from coinbase and after 10 days of waiting for the bank transfer to clear got the bitcoin and sent payment for the order. Not even a week later the seeds arrived vary quickly from over seas to the usa (legal state XD)

Ended up buying
10x dr feelgood
20x short stuff mix pack
6x 00 seeds autofem collection #2
00 collection #2 consist of 2x auto NL, 2x auto afghan mass, 2x sweet soma I like how 00 seeds label their mix seeds instead of just giving unnamed seeds like most companies do.

All the seeds came in a padded envelop packed inside little boxes labled as craft beads and their in fact was craft beads in the boxes lol. Vary stealthy!

This should be ok to post because herbies owns this site and is a icmag sponsor

Nedank I think your plants look amazing.i wouldn't worry too much about yellowing leaves I thinking it's because there not getting enough light.i think for the first 3 weeks of flower you can remove leaves from bottom of the plants...looking excellent bet they smell great.

NeDank

Nedank I think your plants look amazing.i wouldn't worry too much about yellowing leaves I thinking it's because there not getting enough light.i think for the first 3 weeks of flower you can remove leaves from bottom of the plants...looking excellent bet they smell great.

Thanks Ronin! At first I was worried about the yellowing leaves but now thanks to you not any more.

NeDank

Today I trimmed a bit more of the larfy looking buds off of some of the plants. Still more to do but not till I take the plants out of their places and get to the back ones. Update tomorrow or the next day peace all.

NeDank

I decided to quick dry some of the buds from this last trimming session on top of my light. Takes about 2 days to dry enough to smoke but is a bit harsh if you use a glass bowl with a carb.

check it out this is from 2 plants haven't done the rest yet
picture.php

picture.php

NeDank

Man I can really feel the afghan kush from the dr feelgood after smoking a bowl. It puts me to sleep or makes me really lazy. Like so laze I don't even wanna watch tv because it takes to much effort. Really good smoke for quick dried larf

NeDank

Well today is harvest day for the big dr feelgood. It may not be quite ready but I need the smoke. And quick dry samples blow my mind. So it is slowly getting chopped down (been working on it half the day). Pics and update later today!

Edit: Pics

First up the half harvested DF
picture.php

NL
picture.php

NL and DF
picture.php

DF
picture.php

Last edited:

NeDank

The first dr feelgood is now dry and it weighs 16.7 grams! Less than I expected but it dried pretty airy.

NeDank

The third and final dr feelgood has been harvested. I slacked a bit on the harvest. Life got in the way and it was delayed from saturday to tuesday. Will let you guys know how much it weighs when its dry

NeDank

The third and final dr feelgood has been harvested. I slacked a bit on the harvest. Life got in the way and it was delayed from saturday to tuesday. Will let you guys know how much it weighs when its dry

The last Dr. Feelgood weighs 22.2 g's :biggrin: