What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hash Zeppelin's 2016 Outdoor

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Rkells 65 gallon pot ((cat piss X face off OG) X face melt OG) at sun set

Just some nice shots.

Last edited:

Noonin NorCal

Veteran

That plant looks nice and thinned out. I go pretty far like that. My buddy tries to tell me to leave everything, plants need the airflow/circulation. Plus i don't wanna deal with larf/airbud in the long run

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I do it for the same reasons. Other wise it's harder to prevent pests and pm. Also I hate larf. I find my yield is better when I prune aggressively too. The root mass is only focusing on stuff with full light. I have to space the plants more, but that's ok. I only have to put up top netting, and each branch just gets tied to the top net with a long string or yo yo. This makes everything easily accesable. I'm basically going for indoor quality out doors.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Things are starting to stack internodes as y'all can see. Girls are getting hungry. Flowers on the way soon!

Gorilla piss

Allen wrench

Jackie OG 2

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Gorilla glue 4 next to our solar panels. We some water pumps off solar.

Here is a row of ten, ten gallon pots. Mix of Jackie OG 5, gg4, sherbet, and an rkells on the end.

Here is a little Bay Area platinum cookies in a 30 gallon pot

And here is a big wifi OG in a 65 gallon pot

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I know right. I want to get some land next year and put up several 15 to 20 ft tall, football field sized green houses and put really big pots in.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
^yes I will be trellising very soon. Probably this week.

Bitches be growin fast in coco.

Amnesia haze starting to flower nicely

All is well in 30 gallon scrog city.