What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Royal Kush

P

planty

Great job bro..The royal can throw almost 30% return when you turn it in to hash oil!

hdn155

im about to grab 50 of these babies from a friend in mckinleyville. i wonder? hah anyways hope your still running the royal and any tips you can give me on training. or your thoughts on running the royal sea of green would also be appreciated. thanks

SELFHEMPLOYED

सदस्य
Veteran
im about to grab 50 of these babies from a friend in mckinleyville. i wonder? hah anyways hope your still running the royal and any tips you can give me on training. or your thoughts on running the royal sea of green would also be appreciated. thanks

Haha yes I wonder... The royal has extremely tight internodes, top early and cut out all the sucker branches that build up on the inside of the plant. Easy feeder, should give you a fat yield with prope training. Even if running sog I would still advise topping once early. I love the royal! Oh I've noticed that if I grow it in a big pot I get more purple, smaller pot, less purple. For whatever reason.

You're getting a dope cut!

Thanks everyone else!

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
is this a CO only cut? i would love to get some of this into my garden...i cant get enogh of the purple tinted kushes....hemployed and company those pics make me wanna smoke a blunt to the face...

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
hey what have yall heard about the "pure royal".....i can get my hands on some Pure Royal female x Royal kush male beans.....wondering if should i grab them

C

csedge

I have Pure Royal beans they are PureKush*PurpleKush/SourD/Afghan like stated earlier in here.

• Pure Royal
o Pure Kush x Royal Kush (Humboldt Purple Kush x the real Sour Diesel x a pre-soviet highland Afghani)
o Indoor: 63 days, Outdoor: early to mid October
o Mold resistant, short busy growth
o Medicinal effects: very stoney and sedative
o Meditative high with psychedelic qualities

I think your would be a a back cross the royal instead of the pure kush female depending on what traits where dominant in the original pure royal.

So your would be

PureKush/PurpleK/SourD/Afghan*PurpleK/SourD/Afghan

Sound right?

S

Stonyherbs

Hey selfhemployed. Thats a beautiful Royal. I have mine in veg right now. Its my first grow and after seeing yours i am glad i chose her for my first grow. :jump:
Hey thanks for sharing the pics! I know its been awhile since you had her but its a real insperation to us newbies. :headbange

Peace. :joint:

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
so this company called emerald mountain seed co has royal, grew it out in 2013 and it was some of my favorite smoke out of the outdoor garden. not the craziest yielder or stretcher but fat dense buds that stacked arm length down the plant, and great lemon fuel smell of OG.

i would say it really does remind me of a bubba kush on steroids structure, but with straight sour diesel/sfv OG lemon gas funk.

i tried finding them for all of 2014 and had no luck. FINALLY found them working with humboldt seed org and will hopefully try again. my only problem is that in the meantime, I've accumulated hundreds of OG kush hybrids from dozens of other breeders including my own projects, so hard to find place in the garden to squeeze them in!

blaze02

well i think im gonna start trrying to get some royal kush seeds..these sound good.

i only grow louis og and wouldnt mind some new flavors..

i wanna pop like 20 seeds, find the dankest, and dust it with reversed og pollen..

or would using the best males in the packs to pollenate my og be better/more stable?

^^my goal is fat purple og buds with good terp profile ++ internode spacing and calyx to leaf ratio like og. plus a quicker finish time than og. would b nice...

Grrrilla

My plan is to get a few clones of the Royal from my buddy up North in Shasta county... I just picked up some Purpetrator from Archive Seeds which is Royal Kush x Face/Off OG. Ill run a couple packs of Purpetrator and find the studliest Royal Dom male to dust the clone only with...

relic1981

Veteran
just got gifted this cut. im in arcata so im wondering if its the same as the mc ville cut you guys had/have... any pics in veg or preflower so i can compare them? im really hoping it not the seed version which i believe is affie x skunk 1 which dosnt sound as appealing as the ogx purple kush...

thanks!

Epiphyte

yo yo relic, if the fan leaves are massive and its a more compact plant, then its probably the original. We have the clone in our crew, but my partner just picked up the seeds from wonderland two days ago and they through in a few clones also. I'm not sure what those look like.... have you seen the trainwreck rocked recently up there relic?

EastBayGrower

Veteran
Just picked up a clone of Royal Truth (royal kush x truth) I'm moming up for outdior season, anyone got any experience with this strain?

Got a chance to get some LVRK seeds for $300 but I just can't buy $300 pack of seeds...

therevverend

Veteran
Got some pics of my Royal Kush Hybrid. I've been calling it the Lime Green pheno because no matter how much nitrogen I gave her she never turned dark green like the other plants.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Open Tall Upright branching structure let's light down into the middle of the plant so very little scruff. Not leafy so easy trimming. Hybrid midway between sativa and Indica. Awesome sweet floral hashy citrus smell.
The male the Royal Kush was crossed with was a local Mendocino containing at least some Sour Diesel. No diesel or fuel smells at all, it's been crossed over the years hard to say what all it is. Selected from the best by the best.
Early finish by the end of September. Mold and mildew resistant. Had a few leaves with mildew but never became a problem. Great outdoor strain probably do well indoor too.
Hasn't shown any of the purple tendencies I've seen in other Royal Kushes. It's a nice mix of the Royal Kush's late September finish with the Mendocino tendency for hardiness and yield.

stim

is the royal kush from kevin jodrey? any info would be very helpful I'm trying to figure out just what this royal kush is. Seems like a black afghani x either a hindu or og?

Latest posts

Latest posts