What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Royal Kush

SELFHEMPLOYED

सदस्य
Veteran
Thanks for the comments. Rainman I assure you it's not urkle. My source runs urkle right beside it.

I will post a picture in veg sorry for the delay...

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
Self - No disrespect intended. I was just commenting on how she has the Urkle look to her. Still a beautiful plant!

SELFHEMPLOYED

सदस्य
Veteran
Thanks y'all

Rainman.. None taken at all. I just wish I knew what this damn cross was! Nothing definitive.. Drives me nuts

SELFHEMPLOYED

सदस्य
Veteran
Still working on the veg shot but heres a quick picture or two of dried Royal..
picture.php
picture.php

Last edited:
T

THC_Decapitator

gosh dang SH , thats some amazing Royal you have . I love this strain , Ive tried it and it was sticky and so fragrant .your royal looks the best royal ever :)

30years

hi,
i was at the royal breeding facility the other day and its the old school humboldt purple kush x sour deisel x afghani. ranks as one of the best outdoor strains going. kicks ass at sea level and at 4000 ft. huge round heavy bushes of top notch smoke.

same crew produces a strain called the truth that just kills it too. their og t1 cut is on fire. they call it the turpentine cut. makes your eyes just leak water when you smell it.

we are about to start carrying the royal seeds at the humboldt patient resource center in arcata in time for this years outdoor season.
best,
30y