What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

EXTRAordinarily colorful herbs

WAMEN

Joint Date: Today.
Veteran
Stoned skyer...in my opinion............ those pix are photoshopped....

i may be wrong...

G

hey tri nice man that works for me the first pic is kind of ehhhh but then them close ups well doen man

G

afghan blackberry f1 update

afghan blackberry f1 update

so it has been a while and it's nice to be back :woohoo: here is what has been going on in my neck of the woods what you all think of this???
hope all is well and now my afghan berry f1 about to finish

:bat:

deZerTomB

if you grow'em, you gotta smoke'em!!!

if you grow'em, you gotta smoke'em!!!

just what the doctor ordered :joint:

My doctor anyway :moon:

Nice buds everyone!!!

sparobis

Veteran
my lastest curings

my lastest curings

hello folks :wave:
here i have some annacseeds offerings for 2006

mindboggle f2^^^^^

rezdogs sdibl^^^^^

left to right....mindbogglexnycd......rez's sour desiel ibl.......mindboggle f2

bowl of mindboggle...these buds are so soaked with resin they look white!
they smell like lemon/turpintine/skunk...
3 lung twisting tokes and your possessed by a few hours of a body thumping, mindboggling,staring into space coma/stupor...that only this great strain can
produce

i started annacseeds.....montels pridexnycd....dvp's godbud......gn's ak48
for this next run

i have 3 nl#5xhaze...and 3 nycd f2's 4 weeks flowering....both strains have been pollinated buy vigorous males of both strains.....i personally love the nycd/mb taste and buzz...the buds get huge...nice yeilds....no signs of mold/mildew...nice starter strains for newbies.....great strains for the experienced growers.pics coming soon!thx for having a look

also...i will take pics of the mindboggles/nycd's that i pollinated with m g's motovation..thanks to my bud glasspackedbowl :kissass: ...very nice indica(motovation)
im very excited to grow out some of these when the seeds dry...
just ..i cant figure out a name for this strain/strains...any suggestions?
i welcome suggestions.....winner gets a surprise!!!!

thx ....comments/tips/suggestions welcomed!
peace
sparo

Blackmelo

I've got some pics to add too :D

I'm not good enough at photgraphy to take pics like these, these are just some of my favourite pics I've been collecting off others...

This is mine:

Last edited:

350Z

Guys, can I please tell you all just one thing..

PLEASE BE GRATEFUL OF THE AMAZING BUDS YOU ALL HAVE...

because I have honestly say I've never smoked anything nearly as colorful, or as covered in crystals as those herbs. I'd pay any amount, if given the offer to get some, but that quality just doesn't exist in my area...

so please everyone to who posted, and will post, take a minute next time you smoke and remember how lucky you guys are..

natefrog

black russian.......subcool uses these pics to sell his DoublePurpleDoja on BBay.......i politely mentioned that i had seen my pics on his listings and inquired about a how i might get a TGA Tshirt..............he asked me if i was proud to see my pics and told me where i could send my 25.oo per shirt........lol.....ah well.

TRC Karen...........cant believe i let her go.

BOG LSD#4............pretty but flavorless

Jackie-O...............American royalty.