What's new

Mold in spetmber or late october. polysheeting cover outdoor.

slender

i have 15 girls outdoor northern lights
they are under a poly greenhousesheeting cover for rain. its a 25ft by 14 ft it covers them entirely.
will this cause mold?.............
if so how will one take care of such a problem. come those last few weeks outdoor
Around here the RH can be quite high.

ty guys an gals

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Ive found if u think sumthin it will happen... nl is tough mold resistant but nuthin is bulletproof. ... get good air movement under the poly...

G

ganjygav

I give a young plant to an old chap who owns land every year,every year he grows in a polytunnel. Every year he gets mould. He makes the mistake of closing the polytunnel up,I've told him repeatedly about air flow. Will be interesting to see if he listened this year. As long as ya plants get plenty of air they should be fine.

Radic

chimney effect will keep the mold away
make adjustable cool air vents in the poly greenhouse sheeting cover, about 500mm from the ground up and all the way round the bottom,, make an adjustable hot air vent at the very top to let hot air out, as the hot air leaves the top vent cool air is sucked in the bottom cool air vents. chimney effect.... adjusting the air vents top and bottom will help you maintain ideal grow space conditions.
if it gets cold at night, close it all up,,, when hot during the day open the vents back up again.

slender

this is what im dealing with...

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

the yellowing looks pretty natural its only on a few leaves on one plant. i just fed npk so well see. plants all throwing large pistils budsites.

Radic

they are all too close to each other. its only going to get worse.. and cost more eg fan.
if you want to keep them all???
consider making an other area the same size and move every second plant to the new space..

sdd420

Veteran
I believe I read that a ewc tea will do good. Also research milk as a preventative (diluted). Once in flower be careful, as was said add fans etc peace sdd

Latest posts

Latest posts