What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

new grow

corsa3

Hi. My plants are a few weeks old now and I've just started feeding them. I'm using the full range of biobizz nutrients and want to know how often I should feed them, and also whether or not to mix them up or add them separately? Any advice I could get right now would be great, thanks !!:tiphat:

If growing in amended soil you don't need to feed with every water. If you are growing in coco or any type of inert material like rock wool, etc, or even basic bag soil, you will probably feed with every watering. Maybe a light flush with plain water half way through.

Should be no reason you can't mix em all together at once.

Just follow instructions on the bottles and check their website for other info on feeding schedules etc. Hope that helps!

corsa3

Hello, thanks for letting me know. I'm using biobizz light mix soil, and hadn't used anything for the first 2 weeks. There were then what looks like burning on the edge of some leaves and some of the lower leaves had crisped and gone dry. Have had them under a t5 light and have a 600W light in the tent ready to put them under. Do you think that they need repotting In larger pots and just use water? They do seem slightly better after I have fed them.

Granger2

Veteran
Go to the BioBizz site and check the feed charts and see what other info they have. Good luck. -granger

Latest posts

Latest posts