What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Florida Growers Thread; Reloaded

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coba

Veteran
purple wreck,

hey bro, I was saying that about St. Augustine.

Ocala, I've mostly only driven through... I did go camp with a bunch of hippies one year... around '94. that was in Ocala... but besides that, I'm pushing though.

mellowfellow

Tomoka Smoka
ICMag Donor
Veteran
purple wreck,

hey bro, I was saying that about St. Augustine.

Ocala, I've mostly only driven through... I did go camp with a bunch of hippies one year... around '94. that was in Ocala... but besides that, I'm pushing though.

The old rainbow gathering in the O.N.F., fond memories of those daze in the haze!

L

Lee Van Kief

jesus, an ex cop to boot? so he spent a portion of his life enforcing laws against folks like us, then gets to be part of our community and welcomed with open arms and helped out,then gets popped and snitches? and the state actually cut a deal with him? you'd think being ex leo, they'd max him out. wonder why he stopped being a cop?

Ocala classy city????.... Lol lived here my whole life and that never crossed my mind. Yeah the springs do kick ass tho, and the rivers. Any mountain bikers here? The santos trails are among the best in the southeast. Got tons of love for my state just not the laws

Hey purple! I've only been here since 96, but it sure has changed since then.... People used the n-word freely then, you don't heat it out loud in public any more. "Mountain" biker in Fla! What a riot! Oh, I think the classy designation was for St Auggie, it would have been for me! Lol

Stay safe, that prick Blair has told the Grand Jury to eff themselves, he'd have no mercy for us.....

ST

MagniKhan

Veteran
Wanted to give an update;
http://www.dc.state.fl.us/ActiveOffenders/detail.asp?Bookmark=1&From=list&SessionID=970686446
Because Jerry was an ex cop and because he snitched on OGH the status of Jerry's case was kept from public record...Until he got sentenced.
Notice the sentencing date in the link, a mere 3 weeks ago...
Big thanks to the person who sent me the link, you know who you are:ying:
Oh, and Underthegrass, you ain't fooling anyone Wayne.
OH SNAP!
I thought I heard a loud snapping noise!

MagniKhan

Veteran
The old rainbow gathering in the O.N.F., fond memories of those daze in the haze!

Most people don't know how rural Florida really is.
I was practily born with a pistol on my hip tromping though the mountains, and it was in O.N.F that I saw my first bear......good thing I saw her and slowed down or I would have hit her cub with my Road King. I was so excited I want to stop and wave my arms around to tell cars to slow down ( not that there were many out there)....THAR' BE BEARS!

Florida is so fucking ironic, one min you hate it and the next it's absolute paradise.:rasta:

komrade komura

Oh fuck me....sorry to hear about all the problems with the PoPo and rat bastard snitches.

The jailers, the cops, the DA, the prison guards, the informants, the judges....the system rewards the worst members of our society. These days it is all rules. no justice.

Stay safe my friends...

P

Puscifer

Let's bring some good Karma to this thread shall we:ying:
Some Purple Diesel bud and Purple Diesel bubble hash...
picture.php

picture.php

L

Lee Van Kief

nice work pus, that hash looks especially killer. whats the lineage of the purple diesel?

komrade komura

Wow....what a low way to spend ones life. Alcoholic...Cop....Snitch. If that was my life I'd have to remove all the mirrors in my house.

L

Lee Van Kief

you got that shit right kk, makes you wonder how a fella can sleep at night

MagniKhan

Veteran
Puscifer....looking very tasty. Bet a couple of hits of that bubble and the day is set.

Bamm, how's it going komrade? You still our brother hangin' with tha' Queen mother?
Or, did you get that gig in Spain?

Anyway good to see you found the new digs.:tiphat:

komrade komura

Hey Khan...in London. Making a little stash here...celebrating all the successful mailings from the 4/20 trip to Dam.

How you doing?

mellowfellow

Tomoka Smoka
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Most people don't know how rural Florida really is.
I was practily born with a pistol on my hip tromping though the mountains, and it was in O.N.F that I saw my first bear......good thing I saw her and slowed down or I would have hit her cub with my Road King. I was so excited I want to stop and wave my arms around to tell cars to slow down ( not that there were many out there)....THAR' BE BEARS!

Florida is so fucking ironic, one min you hate it and the next it's absolute paradise.:rasta:

:biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.