What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Heavy Yielders!

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
I had no intention of showing this one

it really got away from me, the longest ive taken her is 20 and she was ferocious

she never stops growing and ive never mastered her, but ive gotten close, this is a 6 out of 10 considering her potential

the first 5 weeks of flowering she was over 90, average of about 95 (hot summer no climate control) and she wilted a couple times cause i was away too long on a few occasions

also add the learning curve of switching over to earth juice on this grow

she is all organic and in promix. the rocks and 2 x 4 are cause she falls over without support

none the less love her, shame i couldn't show you her in all her glory proper, next time ill get it !!

thats her at like 2 week 10 weeks and 14, something like that

picture.php

side

picture.php

side

picture.php

front

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
Holy mother of god!!!!!!! Now that´s a yielder if i ever saw one!!!!!! Crazy!!!! How much did u pull of that one??

great show

icetoker

klint

Veteran
OMG! Weird thats real monster ! Exelent Job Man ! Did U get some seeds from her ? Its shame to waste genetics like this ! How much did U pull out of her ? Good Luck Weird Master ! :wave:

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've never posted in this thread..with grows like Weird put up, ...wow..good job Brotha, I didn't want to embarrass myself lol.. Buy my Jolly Bud asked me if I'd put her up here..she is stretching to 8 feet wide at points now and will droop the scales I think when she finishes..DD

picture.php

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
Holy mother of god!!!!!!! Now that´s a yielder if i ever saw one!!!!!! Crazy!!!! How much did u pull of that one??

great show

icetoker

KLINT said:
OMG! Weird thats real monster ! Exelent Job Man ! Did U get some seeds from her ? Its shame to waste genetics like this ! How much did U pull out of her ? Good Luck Weird Master !

:) thank you very much for the kind words, totals not in yet keep you posted, should eclipse a pound.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
I've never posted in this thread..with grows like Weird put up, ...wow..good job Brotha, I didn't want to embarrass myself lol.. Buy my Jolly Bud asked me if I'd put her up here..she is stretching to 8 feet wide at points now and will droop the scales I think when she finishes..DD

picture.php

wow this girl looks beautiful as ever. and now I am going to copy the growth look of ur plant for my next years garden.
this is the pirfect size of plant for my cornor garden.

cant wate to see how much u yield off her.

hope next year Ill get my plant to grow this huge. :D

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Casey Jones

Casey Jones

One of the biggest yielder i've ever had as well as being elite in smell, taste and effect Casey Jones is truly a wonder plant that everyone loves (from connoisseur to cash cropper)......hard to believe she is ready in 8 weeks, the original seed plant was 9oz in a 10litre pot and she performs great in all condition......these pics are during a very hot summer so frost is not as intense as normal but otherwise she did great.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Peace

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
the strain i posted on the previous page is a bagseed sativa gotten from haze scored in a spanish ghetto in the 90s

the buzzes on the plants are all very up, ranging from creepy to downright racy if you smoke too much, i love em all the ones i am holding i cherish, wish i had saved em all

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
Cocktail Franks Big Pink Pole is Big Stanky Resinous Fucker

11 + oz promix pure/ blend original

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php