What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2017 tester run - KC x Zamaldelica fem

G

I still kick myself for not running zmd/kc in the "greenhouse".:wallbash:

Bro,I hear you on the neverending grows.I grow non stop for many a moons now.Yet ,I am in awe when I read long flowering times :biggrin: Talking bout self -deceit. I think I will have to do only one tent grow per year ,but with a bigger tent :biggrin:

As per the herm issue,we can be proud for our skills.All my "hermie-gene carrying " (as in classic stoner folklore)-seeds were hermie free despite all the abuse(i.e. me).

Anyway,congrats on the harvest and condolences for the trimming :biggrin:

deepwaterdude

Thanks for the good words, syd, but today I've officially frigging had it. My house is a mess, my hands are eternally sticky, still got car trouble, and the ONE saving grace of this grow, PZ1, is dying on the vine somehow. Its buds are getting lighter instead of heavier and seeming to die off instead of swell. I don't know WTF is going on, but I'm about to throw my tent in the motherf#$%ing river. Dwd out for a while, %$@# this.

Old Toker

...I've officially frigging had it. My house is a mess, my hands are eternally sticky, still got car trouble, and the ONE saving grace of this grow, PZ1, is dying on the vine somehow..
:moon:Sissy. Suck it up and get your ass back in that tent. If you can't save them....germ some more and start again. You're better than this. I expect some pics.
Also.....get your friggin car fixed...maybe you can meet a girl that will help you clean the house. Life always seems better when your car is running well. :tiphat:

G

Thanks for the good words, syd, but today I've officially frigging had it. My house is a mess, my hands are eternally sticky, still got car trouble, and the ONE saving grace of this grow, PZ1, is dying on the vine somehow. Its buds are getting lighter instead of heavier and seeming to die off instead of swell. I don't know WTF is going on, but I'm about to throw my tent in the motherf#$%ing river. Dwd out for a while, %$@# this.

Hey dude.Everything's gonna work out.I dunno bout the pz1,but she was too fat to swell more :biggrin: And I wouldn't call her the saving grace of the grow,graceful yes,but everything you produced was fantastic.Would love to hear from you again soon.But take your time mang :)

OT,I don't believe any offence was taken :)

Old Toker

OT,I don't believe any offense was taken :)
Thanks....I didn't think so either. Otherwise I wouldn't have posted it. BUT.....while I figured DWD wouldn't be offended...there may be others following this thread that don't know our history or my good intentions. Wellllll....maybe not GOOD intentions.....but definitely not BAD ones. :tiphat:

Buddler

Veteran
:laughing: I Think is was hilarious OT! A motivational speech ..Dude is having a bad time right now but I think he will be awright :comfort:

deepwaterdude

Back-with donks

Back-with donks

Had a good laugh reading back, thanks for the kind words syd, bud, bord et al.:tiphat:

OT, I knew I could count on you for some vivifying talk, always like dropping balls deep into a cold stream:biggrin: Don't doubt, first one was right on;) Good to see and hear you around.

Anyway, like I was saying, PZ1 was getting very brittle close to the lights, leaves just breaking off, green ones. Not long before the buds started doing the same, so I chopped her on Sunday PM at beginning of week 14. She has a bit of amber, but I would've liked to see her all red haired and fatter (if possible). The male flowers were too much. Had to come down. There look to be some immature seeds. I got some mature ones from PZ3;)
PZ2 filled three big jars and PZ3 2+. To give an idea, the two Indoor ZAm x KC are in 1 big jar together at 2 zips each. The outdoor Zam x KCs came out excellent and fill 2 jars each, still drying a bit.
Couldn't get Panama x ZAmaldelica #1 out in one piece, so in the pics she's laid out on the 1m square nextlight box, post trim and 2 days into drying. At the moment, everything hangable is hung. Bottom left in the pic is the pile for cobbing. There is a LOT of her, weight and volume wise. And closeup, she doesn't look totally unready. When she started to dry on the vine, her smell started getting less present, which worried me most. Need that lemon.:biggrin:

Anyhoo, there's that empty tent yawing at me for a cleaning and all those lovely beans in the freezer rolling their eyes and stamping their feet. Things'll be a'poppin' soon. 6'll be plenty-right now; 2 Pan Haze, 2 Orient express, 1 malawi PCK and one haze x KC.

Here she is as good as I could get her.

Attachments

• PZ1 taken at 13 + weeks.jpg
    PZ1 taken at 13 + weeks.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 15
  • Cola-needed 2 + weeks more.jpg
    Cola-needed 2 + weeks more.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 12
  • Alfalfa.jpg
    Alfalfa.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 13
  • Very big buds.jpg
    Very big buds.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 15
  • Lower buds also handfuls.jpg
    Lower buds also handfuls.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 15
  • PZ1 top-PZ2 dry bud bottom.jpg
    PZ1 top-PZ2 dry bud bottom.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 16
  • Blurry dry PZ2.jpg
    Blurry dry PZ2.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 15
  • Mass to be cobbed.jpg
    Mass to be cobbed.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 16
  • PamZAm 1 at chop.jpg
    PamZAm 1 at chop.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 17
  • Blurry sugar.jpg
    Blurry sugar.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 20
G

Niiiice!You killed it,man! :dance013:
She looks exquisite!Great final lineup for next round,too.You have some big jars,man!:biggrin: Is the malawi still going?

Buddler

Veteran
Your back mr DWD well rested and ready for the next run, those seedz your gonna start sound awesome . The buds will keep you medicated enough to get er done ! and what happened to the big Malawi did you get a clone off her still growing ?Thanks for your time...:smoke: Syd beat me to it lol..

Last edited:

deepwaterdude

pz1 sounds like was under the Amare with the mag lens in.

And yes, the Malawi is "alive" outdoors;) Amazing.

Borderliner, yeah it was the same idea, i.e. light saturation without enough heat. SHoulda kept it farther off;) Still, hefty stuff, but lighter than it was.

orfeas

Veteran
... all those lovely beans in the freezer rolling their eyes and stamping their feet...

Hail, dudemate!
funny how certain words can trigger particular synapses...
"...A lonely cab-horse steams and stamps. " :biggrin:

btw have gotten round to having your car fixed? :biggrin:

fancy the silent battlefield!

:tiphat:orfeas

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Lovely looking buds. I like your next lineup. I'm going to change things up and run some genetics I've been sitting on. Skunks, Disels and cheeses along with a heavy dose of Ace and their vendors. Happy growing DWD. Peace

Last edited:

deepwaterdude

Farmerlion, thanks for the kind words. Big buds, yessiree, good lookin', not so much, but I find there is room in one heart for breaking and bursting at once. The idea of a future Panama Haze sooths the wounds;)

Orf, nice recall;) I was going for a Picassoeque eyeroll, something like the horse's "mute nostril agony" a la Jim Morrison. There's terror in it... these beans want blood and've got their pitchforks out;)

Borderliner, right on abut the curve, and the buds didn't lighten as much as I worried. God I'm overstuffed with bud. Thanks for the good vibes.

Buddler-that brings me to the buds you mentioned;) I'm puffing on some PZ3, the first PZ I took down, doing a second smoke test after an unwitting one this afternoon that got me super curious. Not like I accidentally smoked, but I just didn't expect to soar after half a J, all the while being heavy lidded stoned somehow a la Panama. The smoke test I did more than a week ago was nothing like this. Man, I started zipping through lists of stuff I had to do; whipping off detailed emails to the bank, well, a million things, extremely coherently and with a stoned smile the whole time. The retest is similar, it's late and I'll have to smoke some ZAm x KC to come down a bit because it's equally zippy at 11pm. But it's extremely positive, very mental cocaine, a bit twitchy in the body but also very penetratingly soft in the face and head. So you'd be super coherent and a verbal mastermind, with a face like a shitzu, or whatever that wrinkly dog is called. Probably not a good idea but I'm gonna take a selfie so you can see the damage. And I'm laughing on the inside, I guarantee it, composing operas and shit, absolutely bubbling over. And half a J, again, seems to be magic dose, and now like earlier we overdose, so I'll shut it and post the pic.

Attachments

• 134dc7aaf249354dd1447b4ddf8c972d--funny-dogs-funny-animals.jpg
    134dc7aaf249354dd1447b4ddf8c972d--funny-dogs-funny-animals.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 13

Latest posts

Latest posts