What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Trumps wall?

Status
Not open for further replies.

coldcanna

Veteran
Agreed the system is terrible. The power that the DNC and RNC hold over selecting their primary candidates essentially guarantees a person with pure intentions cannot get through. Look what they did to Bernie.... you have a party manipulating and polluting its OWN SYSTEM, let alone what they do to sabotage the other. Seriously, rigging a debate to help your favorite candidate that sounds a lot like communist China. I'm sure the RNC is no better. A moderate centrist party is what this country needs it would really help weed out those crazies on the far left and right that do such an efficient job at dividing us.

Cannavore

Veteran
The democrats just ran a centrist (Clinton) and got their shit pushed in by a fake populist borderline authoritarian. What they needed was Bernie as he held the true populist positions.

There basically is no far left in this country, or any real liberal representation for that matter. Neoliberalism is the true cancer that has taken over the democratic party. And it could be traced back to Bill Clinton and the "new democrats."

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm jiving on the preponderance of political satire coming out lately, there is so much of it, I spend my days cracking up (laughing) a lot at it, and it's coming from both sides of the political spectrum....in buckets.

This had me almost incontinent:
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=8d6_1484505901

Yort suggested the idea that this currently un-built wall could, in the future have a double purpose.

To stop US citizens from getting out. Hmm, now that's a thought.

Perhaps they will turn the whole country into a Fed/Pen?

I honestly don't think this line of thought is far from the truth.
Especially considering we are all citizen slaves forced into giving part of our pay to these politicians & their chroneys in order to represent our political desires. (Yeah fuckin right!)

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
since folks cant stay on topic...
and choose to throw there political opinion around...

closed

we as members have again failed to maintain a civilized conversation about one specific topic...

NOT A PERPETUAL DERAILMENT FOR YOUR OWN OPINIONS...

DONE

we all failed this little test in ... civility , and topic

Status
Not open for further replies.