What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HIGH CBD/CBN LOW THC seeds?

I don't know why the patient wouldn't like Harlequin, seeds are available through BCBD. I read a few smoke reports on Harlequin although it does have a fair bit of THC the smoker's didn't feel high just felt like they were in a good mood while the Harlequin took away every ache and pain in their body they really liked the stuff.

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
420giveaway
CBN and CBD are not psychoactive themselves, however CBD can take the edge off a THC high, tending to relax the user rather than increasing anxiety and paranoia..

Someone please clarify this for me. I have read statements like the one above many times. Some have described cbd as the polar opposite to thc and it can be useed to help bring you down. But then I read about the entorage effect. That says that thc alone does not produce the desirable effects. (I myself have experienced this years ago when I took 8 yellow Marinols and was cheated of my high.).
So does cbd both increase and decrease Thc? Does anyone know of any links to some studies with straight-up science that can help me research this.

RedPrimo

Someone please clarify this for me. I have read statements like the one above many times. Some have described cbd as the polar opposite to thc and it can be useed to help bring you down. But then I read about the entorage effect. That says that thc alone does not produce the desirable effects. (I myself have experienced this years ago when I took 8 yellow Marinols and was cheated of my high.).
So does cbd both increase and decrease Thc? Does anyone know of any links to some studies with straight-up science that can help me research this.

They're are two types of receptors in the brain cb-1 and cb-2 THC has no preference and will attach to either. CBD however will only attach to the cb-2 receptors but it is a cb-1 antagonist which basically means it blocks the receptor soTHC can't attach to it.

If you have a lot ofCBD in your system and then smoke some THC the CBD will block it. The body will then convert it from delta9thc to delta13thc and when the CBD wears off it will hit you ip to 5 times as intense as what the original dose of THC would have. I had this happen to me personally when I accidentally consumed some pure THC that I wad told was pure CBD, it was in no way pleasurable.

RedPrimo

Nighingale

Nighingale

Another CBD dominant strain from mmgenetics is Nightingale. It's oldberry x candida and can vary from 1:2 All the way up to 1:20 but the variation seems tied to phenotype.

I'm currently growing one plant that is more Indica looking and is supposed to be the higher thc pheno, but is still CBD dominant. It is by far the best smelling plant in my garden.

Just like the Candida I'm growing, I popped the seeds the first week of may and it's now 6 feet tall in an outdoor grow. She takes more water than any other plant I've got but is more resistant to pests. She is also slower to flower than Candida or Harle Tsu

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
420giveaway
They're are two types of receptors in the brain cb-1 and cb-2 THC has no preference and will attach to either. CBD however will only attach to the cb-2 receptors but it is a cb-1 antagonist which basically means it blocks the receptor soTHC can't attach to it.

If you have a lot ofCBD in your system and then smoke some THC the CBD will block it. The body will then convert it from delta9thc to delta13thc and when the CBD wears off it will hit you ip to 5 times as intense as what the original dose of THC would have. I had this happen to me personally when I accidentally consumed some pure THC that I wad told was pure CBD, it was in no way pleasurable.

Thanks for the response. Here is an experience to further confuse me. Went and bought green roads cbd shatter to help with Lyme disease pain. Smoke some alone I felt something, not a full on weed buzz, (no pain relief either) but something. Now here is the kicker- smoked some later on top of weed and got high. Higher than normal. Since I posted that question I have read Sam the skunkman say that it is really mostly the terpenes that alter high of thc.
There were ac/dc terpenes (supposedly) in the cbd shatter. And I have heard some breeders say that they agree,. That use their nose to guess which plants have what effects. Alot of people believe that the stinkier the plant the stronger the buzz.
However I have a pheno of green crack that smells and taste excellent but its buzz is the weakest of all my plants