What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

please look the picture

noname32

hi alls ..
my english is not very well ihope understand me..
please look my pic..
i thnik i have a problem
what can i do
please help me..

Attachments

• IMG_0045.jpg
    IMG_0045.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_0042.jpg
    IMG_0042.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 18

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
High bro, I am new to diagnosing plant problems, but I think that looks like problems with the PH? It reminds me of the photos on https://www.growweedeasy.com/ph-fluctuations-cannabis Are you checking the PH before you water? Also that soil looks very rocky, I don't know if that matter it is just an observation. Hopefully somebody good at this can help you out. Also, depending your native language you might have more luck in an international forum. https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=27 Good luck bro!

Last edited:
Ditto on the ph idea that spotting is a telltale sign the plant under that nifty humidity dome looks better though. Maybe there's some watering issues here contributing to the ph problem. How often are you watering them and how much? Also what kind of soil/nutes are you using?

P

Pinnate

I wouldn't, myself, get too excited over a few spots of necrosis unless it's gallopingly progressive...

Poor air circulation, possibly!

Gry

Keep it alive.
Once gets a little larger, put in a bigger container with nice soil.

justanotherbozo

Veteran
...i agree the soil looks like crap and appears to need some perlite to improve drainage.

...i'd also agree that ph might be part of your problem but i'm thinking that the cause might be from too much media in the pot for a plant so small.

...i'd also suggest that you lose the 'dome', at this point it should be unnecessary.

peace, bozo

Looks like dirt dug out of somebody's yard or something spring for some quality potting soil man your plants will thank you for it.