What's new

royal jelly extract and terp juice

relic1981

Veteran
anyone know how these are made? i have a bunch of nice shatter that im willing to play around with. yesterday i was at a friends house and we ordered some royal jelly and terp juice from the local delivery service (only one in humboldt) both were outstandin. i usually take large dabs of shatter but this stuff i only needed a tiny bit to get a good hit and talk about flavor country. best tasting and smothest extract ive ever had. the royal jelly was, 2 grams of jack herer, and one gram of kush it and im not sure what strain the terp juice was. terp juice looked just like runy bho and came in a little glass vial but it is definatly not the same as runnny bho. i asked the guy about how to make it but he didnt know (jusst a driver) ive looked everywhere online and cant find anything on royal jelly extract or terp juice. if anyone can help me out i would be verry grateful!
thanks every one

relic:tiphat:

mastablasta710

only 3 groups of people REALLY know how to make the terp juice. Some people have figured out the jelly, but not too many know that either.

relic1981

Veteran
only 3 groups of people REALLY know how to make the terp juice. Some people have figured out the jelly, but not too many know that either.

i disagree. there are a handful (more than 3) of artists here in humboldt alone that make it and sell it to the dispensaries and delivery service..im sure some people in mendo know how to make it as well as the rest of the state they just don't share the knowledge because they are afraid they will have to lower the prices of it. % wise neither are any more potent than the shatter i make as well as the shatter and wax in dispensaries here. the jelly was over 80% so it is def super potent but the big difference is the terps and taste. the jelly and terp juice are so smooth and so very delicious.

please chime in if you have anything helpful

relic1981

Veteran
interesting. i believe that but is it terps added back into it? why would potency % go down otherwise (besides it being diluted with terps. the royal jelly or as one company cals it the clear (2 different products but very similar) the jelly tested at above 80% and is everybit as tasty as the terp juice so thats what i really want to learn how to make. im sure ill figure it out. "the clear" made by a company down south says they use no solvents, including water but rather heat and pressure. how much pressure and what equipment they wouldnt say but its an almost clear liquid/syrup that tastes super flavourful which again makes me wonder if they are adding terps back in. i know people here in humbolldt are buying peoples dewaxed by products to extract the terps from it and add it back into their oil/wax.

by my logic the more hot you get the product the more terps you will lose so if its a heat extraction how does it taste so good without "extra" terps i have no issue with people adding naturally occuring terps from the cannabis plant (not just terps that mimic them, and i know we could discuss the similarity or difference between the two all day) if its a foriegn terp, didnt come from cannabis, i dont want it. i would just like to keep my products as pure and natural as possible without sacrificing quality. obviously quality is key and im seeking to make the best, most potent and flavourful extract.

one thing i noticed about the jelly is that i tried several strains jelly and they all tasted reletively the same, just an interesting, perhaps telling side note

relic1981

Veteran
http://www.medicaljane.com/review/the-clear-by-clear-concentrates/

here is a link to info about the clear from clear concentrates. its apparently fully decarbed (like i said , heat extraction) so that makes it even more interesting. they say its dab-able and internally bio available as well. when i sampled it i took dabs, had no idea about it being fully decarbed. i really think they are adding terps back into it but they say otherwise. i wonder if the same for the jelly holds true. i doubt it since it tested so high.

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
Hee Hee Relic! thousand page thread already on this…
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=281296

kpiva.jpg

ghoti

i know people here in humbolldt are buying peoples dewaxed by products to extract the terps from it and add it back into their oil/wax.

Holy shit ?!?!

When you say back into their oil, you're talking their standard, non-decarbed shatter or wax products? Like, pumping it up with more terps? Possibly taking trim-run material, pumping it with terps, and calling it nug run?

:bigeye: