What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Jack 47 Coco Blumat Grow

doob

Hey IC. New plants in the garden so I thought I would share here, if I can contribute one thing to someone its something haha. I have learnt so much off this forum so feel obliged to post. I grow Auto's indoors because I grow in a small stealth set up in an out building. It is easier to keep the temps and humidity right in my small tents with the lights on in winter, so I havent got round to running regulars with mothers yet. In the coming months I will make an effort to sort it out, I have collected some nice seeds all ready.

Anyway on with the grow...

Seeds: 4x Sweet Seeds Jack 47 Auto
Breeders Strain Info: 3rd generation autoflowering. This hybrid is the result of a cross between a Jack Herer Auto from the Sweet Seeds R & D department and our elite clone of AK 47.
Probably the most potent autoflowering variety available in the market. A very productive autoflowering with abundant, compact and very resinous buds. The aroma and taste of this strain is sweet, fresh, lemony and with hints of incense.

**Picture from Sweet Seeds website

Medium: Canna Pro Coco new straight out the bag
Nutrients: Canna Coco A&B, Canna Rhizotonic, Canna PK13/14, House & Garden Drip Clean
Lighting: 250w CFL Cool White for Veg, 250w HPS for flower, 20hrs/4hrs the whole grow
Set Up: 2x Black Orchid 60x60x140 Tents, 6.5 litre square pots, 6" RAM clip on fans, Blumat gravity fed auto watering set up, 100mm RVK SystemAir fans with Rhino carbon filters with acoustic ducting
Grow Technique: LST and supercropping

Germination: 100% germ as usual from Sweet Seeds. Soaked seeds for 24 hours in Rhizotonic 4ml/l for 24 hours in heated propagator. Planted directly into 4 inch pots of coco, 10mm deep and lightly covered. Lights turned on 24 hours later when they popped up. That is what I am calling day 1. Feeding 0.9EC-1.0EC ph6.0 A&B + Rhizotonic 4ml/l for 2 weeks every other day.

Day 13: Fast forward and that is now. Today I have potted up, usually i leave it another few days but these looked bigger than usual so I have done it earlier, I doubt it would of made a difference either way. Fed 1.1EC 6.0ph, A&B + Rhizotonic 2ml/l until 20% run off. These wont be fed for 48 hours+ now, need to get them to root these pots out so I can get my Blumats dialled in.

**Waiting to be potted up now they have rooted out the 4 inch pots

**Back in the Veg tent under a EnviroGro PRO CFL Reflector with 250w cool bulb. Tent 24degC, 60%rh
4YFDu1F.jpg

I apologise for lack of pictures and the poor quality of them, but they will get better now I have decided to do this thread... Please pop by and see how the self proclaimed "most potent autoflowering variety available in the market" gets on.

Time for a doob :joint:

Last edited:

doob

They look great bro looks like you have a good start to a good diary

Thanks a lot agito. Hopefully it will be a nice little diary.

I have some fruits hanging now I can share with you as we wait for progress, all sweet seeds auto's. I have Cream Caramel, Sweet Afgani Delicious, Black Cream and Speed Devil #2. All smell nice and have been hanging about 5 days now. Estimate between 6-8 ounces there, so that will be enough to keep me going until next harvest :biggrin:

Will pop some more photos in here later on.

now doob time :joint:

amanda88

Nice grow ...you gave us the start and the end but not the 'middle' pics .....lol
wheres the middle pics, ... before harvest ..? lol

doob

Its pictures of what I have going on now hehe, different grows. Just thought I should contribute to the forum more as I felt guilty not posting haha

doob

Day 16: I left them for 60 hours before feeding them again, fed 1.1EC 6.0ph, A&B + Rhizotonic 2ml/l again to run off. This picture was end of lights off and right after being fed.

doob

Day 19: Been feeding every other day to good run off, up to 1.2EC now, and dropped rhizotonic from the feed so just A&B. Will start LST tomorrow most likely looking at the size of them

Seedlin

Very nice! I am watching this one. Waiting on my autos a arrive any day now. Can't wait to pop em. This will be my first auto grow....Good luck sir. :tiphat:

doob

Thanks for stopping by Seedlin. I actually got a delivery today of auto's from sweet seeds, i ordered with them Thursday and they got here from Spain today! Basically 2 working days. And they threw in 2 packs of free seeds, tshirt, doob box and a bag :woohoo: Very happy.

Good luck with yours, let me know if you do a diary as well.

doob time :joint:

doob

Day 21: Fed again 1.2EC A&B 6.0ph to run off. And starting some LST

Here is my way of watering to run off, milk crate fits nicely in this tray

Roots are showing nicely at the bottom now

Started LST, pulled them over with string which I taped to the pot and then tucked it under the pot

doob

Day 22: I have pulled them out and fed 1.2EC A&B 6.0ph. Then I have pulled down a bit more on the string and tucked it under the pot again.

This is how they looked after 20 hours

Pulled down and swivelled them round

Will see how they looking tomorrow, now some more doob :joint:

doob

Day 24: So left them 48 hours again, fed today 1.3EC 6.0ph. I have removed the strings and butchered them.

Before

After

Horrible seeing them like that, but they will recover extremely fast. The new smaller branches need the additional light.

I will update in 24 hours. Off for a doob :joint:

doob

Day 25: Pulled them out fed 1.3EC 6.0ph, trimmed some more lower bits off. Started to do a bit more LST and snapped the 1st plant #4 stem clean off basically. So I have repaired it with tape so will see how that gets on. So decided to supercrop #2 and #3. #1 is the runt of group so I have left that one.

This picture is 21 hours after being butchered, now supercropped also

The repaired snapped stem

Fingers crossed it repairs itself. I removed a couple of bigger leaves, so it wasn't as top heavy. doob :joint:

doob

Day 26: Pulled them out, gave them 1.3EC 6.0ph again. Decided to just supercrop #1 anyway so all done now. The stem which snapped seems happy enough at the moment.

Looking like I have 5-6 main branches on each plant now, all going well. They smelling nice as well. doob :joint:

doob

Day 27: I didnt feed them, just pulled over the 2 bigger plants #2 and #3

Day 28: Pulled them out and fed 1.4EC A&B 6.0ph. Being a stoner and heavy handed I managed to snap ANOTHER! ffs. So #3 has tape on also now. I gave the other large plant #2 a gentle supercrop as well.

Good job these Sweet Seed auto's are really resilient. doob :joint:

doob

Day 29: Fed 1.4EC A&B 6.0ph, i have now put them under the HPS, still 20/4

Day 30: Fed 1.4EC A&B 6.0ph. Then I have trimmed them up again

doob :joint:

Seedlin

Lookin great dude. I hope I can get that growth outta mine. Waitin on some Dutch Passion AutoEuforia beans any day now. Will put them in Fox Farm Ocean Soil and start em under cls until they start showing sign of budding, then 1000w hp in my grow room. I have 3 other autos I started in coco a few days ago, they are still tiny. First time trying autos, Big learnin curve from photoperiods to autos.... We'll see I will do a dairy, started an album in my photos but nothing really in there yet, only 2 of the 4 beans I soaked and toweled poppped.... :biggrin: