What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Busted again...

Got popped for possession in my Nazi-esque state of Florida...prolly going to jail for 30 days or so here soon...see y'all when I get back.

W

wegobigupnorth

What'd you get popped with to get 30 days? A roach? Fucking Florida man...wish you all the best

jammie

ganjatologist
Veteran
hmm- guess i'm taking florida off my retirement list. if i can't sit on a beach with a drink and a joint, i'm not going there.

Got popped with two very old roaches and a grinder...got offered 30 days in jail and 1 year suspension of my driver's license plus fines & court costs the first day I stepped in court.

Doesn't help that I live in the most Nazi-esque county in Florida as well, Polk County the infamous home of John Wayne wannabe Sheriff Grady Judd.

It's okay though, I'm saving up for my great escape to The Rockies...been talking to Ryan Loflin for over a year now and I'd like to get a job on his hemp farm when I get there.

The part that kills me is that I have a 7 month old daughter at home and these douchebags are about to force me to spend a whole month away from her.

N

noyd666

terrible, some of the stories about cannabis wrongs are so fuk'n wrong.

hup234

ICMag Donor
Veteran
When you get to jail eat fifty hard boiled eggs without stopping,everyone will be calling you Cool Hand Luke...then escape like three times:)

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
Keeping roaches and a dirty grinder around is not real smart.
If you want to live outside the law then, be more careful.
They are the pigs and you need to expect them to be the way they are. You need to be more clever or move......
You can get a new drivers license in Calif maybe?
-SamS

Got popped with two very old roaches and a grinder...got offered 30 days in jail and 1 year suspension of my driver's license plus fines & court costs the first day I stepped in court.

Doesn't help that I live in the most Nazi-esque county in Florida as well, Polk County the infamous home of John Wayne wannabe Sheriff Grady Judd.

shithawk420

Veteran
Get a public defender,plead not guilty,and when they give you a better offer take it and plead guilty. unless your on probation I doubt you'd spend 30 days in county.good luck.

oti$

Was busted with a small amount in escambia county, spent the weekend in the pokey. I was fined 300$....never payed it and never have returned. Since you live there, id take shithawk's advice. Good luck!

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
:scripture:If u get day for day than its only two weeks. My DL was suspended for a moving violation, and i got 30 days for that in chicago. I now live in florida,and every where i turn theres 0 tolerance for drugs signs.u should know better .i just moved here and i can see this isnt the state to miss with.u gotta be EXTRA careful here..if u gotta do the 30 take it like a man hold your head up, and dont get caught doing the same shit twice..

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
When I was 16 - 22, back in late 70's early 80's, got caught smoking a half dozen times, and they gave the bags back to me. Probably 1/4 to 1/2 ounce.

That was NJ suburbs, and I am not black.

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
Sheriff s took a oz i had bought.i had the 0z for about 5 mins got pulled over they found it,and said im taking this or hes eating it..my friend.i said fuck make him eat it.He looked at me and sayed have a nice day...i was sooo fucking mad.i didnt see that cop around that area the rest of that day.i guess he had a smoke break.

W

wegobigupnorth

Damn..I was just joking around when I asked if it was a roach. I know Florida is harsh but 30 days for a fucking grinder and a crusty old roach? How can the arresting officer sleep at night? Or the judge? Shit is so fucked up..

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
yep that's florida .. I once got searched and as cops hand was going through my shirt pocket a roach paper that had most likely been through the wash stuck under the cops finger nail.. me and my bicycle got a trip to the cop shop..charge was eventually dropped ...fuck florida they take your car if caught buying a dime bag,so ride your bike if copping anything...yeehaw... enjoy the grits they aint bad if you sugar em up...nothing like the smell of a hot florida jail...yuck

E

ej2012usa

I got pulled over several years ago,, on new years day,,my bro,and i both had 2 onces each,one in each pocket,,i was in costa mesa ,california,, the cops asked for weapons,,ect...then asks any drugs in the vehical,, i said no,,just a little weed..it was 2 cops,,,so thay placed all 4 ozs,,on the hood of my truck,,and said,,and i quote,,,,,looks like you guys are ready to party,,,pick up your weed,,and get out of here,,JUST REMEMMBER THAT COSTA MEŠA POLICE DEPT...IS THE BEST DEPT..IN CALIFORNIA..AND LET US GO....i still love. You costa mesa,,you are the bomb....HAPPY GROWING..