What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HI IM IN THE UK

B

bigganjabud

Hi everyone,
Im looking for a job in the industry!! Id really like to get a (nutrient or seed based):dance013:job based in the uk so anyone out there got a job for me?

potty1

Have you any experiance or education in the field of horticulture?
I think anyone looking to employ may benefit from a little outline of you relevant history
I would suggest looking at education as a way into the industry although there are many ways I'm sure...such as asking on a forum!
Good luck

B

bigganjabud

Cheers mate, yes im an avid gardener ive been in hydro for 7 years now and have more than a few years hands on experience lol

Also im going to be enrolling for a botany degree

Hope this helps

Tbh im kind of hoping one of the american companys might need a rep in the uk?

M

Madlabscientist

hey bigganjabud i am thinking of buying a hydro system..a waterfarm or a ebb and flow table,i am gonna be using Canna aqua vega Canna aqua flores Rootz excelurator is the canna stuff any good..

Z

zooty

Cheers mate, yes im an avid gardener ive been in hydro for 7 years now and have more than a few years hands on experience lol

Also im going to be enrolling for a botany degree

Hope this helps

Tbh im kind of hoping one of the american companys might need a rep in the uk?

I was interested in botany degrees, what uni's do them?