What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Library of Links

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
can you edit the first post and make it more readable? like bold type for the titles or italics. something to make it easier to find what you're looking for.

messn'n'gommin'

ember
Veteran
Please add this link, it's the best information I have found on this community:
"Plant Nutrition and Visual Diagnosis" - GreatfulHead
http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=46474

Sir,

Please accept my apologies for taking so long to respond. I have recently started a new job that has taken up a lot of my time and energies.

That being said, I think a large thank you is in order. That is an outstanding thread and you've made an excellent recommendation. It has now been included!

Edit: I would also like to add, that your recommendation has triggered an idea to more thoroughly go through the forums again and revamp this thread. I may have to delete a few links if adding others and hope none of the deletions cause any undue resentments. You have become a muse, good sir!

Thank you, again!

Namaste, mess

Last edited:

Crafty

Newb

Newb

Awesome info! Thank you! I just ordered a pc grower and have never grown before. After reading a ton of this info, I think I am ready to do my first trial run, thanks to this site. I'm sure i'll have plenty of questions as I go along, but just wanted to say thanks!

messn'n'gommin'

ember
Veteran
Awesome info! Thank you! I just ordered a pc grower and have never grown before. After reading a ton of this info, I think I am ready to do my first trial run, thanks to this site. I'm sure i'll have plenty of questions as I go along, but just wanted to say thanks!

That is kind of you to say. There are thousands of equal threads, but these were the ones I found most enlightening and entertaining. I am glad to know you found my little library useful.

Namaste, mess

this has got to be one of the greatest collections of grow info ever collected, I am indebted to you sir

Lazyman

Overkill is under-rated.
Veteran
If you want a water automation thread or a CO2 for dummies thread, check my sig, I hope they're both sticky-worthy!

messn'n'gommin'

ember
Veteran
02020 said:
this has got to be one of the greatest collections of grow info ever collected, I am indebted to you sir

lexxx said:
What a great idea for a thread! Super job!

greenhornets said:
bump .great read bro .. thanks

ROJO145 said:
Absolutely Stellar Post Messn,cant believe it took me so long to find!!
HansHanf said:
hey thx for the links
good job bro

Thank you, I am humbled.

If you want a water automation thread or a CO2 for dummies thread, check my sig, I hope they're both sticky-worthy!

Thanks for the recommendations Lazyman! But, as impressive as they are (and definitely deserving of sticky status) they may be better suited to larger grows and is starting to get beyond the main purpose of this thread. i.e. It is aimed more at novice and up to an advanced intermediate skill level. To be sure, the more advanced grower would be better able to use the indepth instruction and it wouldn’t surprise me to come in here and find a thread of how some lunatic stoner is using one of these CO2 units in a PC case grow! Even then, I am seriously considering paring the list down a link or two, as it is. Again, thank you, sir! The suggestions were greatly appreciated!

Namaste, mess

Namaste, mess

A

Azeotrope

Not sure if this link is in here, but for those using axial fans (aka muffin fans, pc style), this is a god read. As a lot of hobbiests have a fair amount of static pressure, the info on parallel (side by side mount) versus series mounting of multiple fans in series (piggy back), should be usefull. Series works well. Use the same brand and M#/CFM.

http://www.comairrotron.com/airflow_note.shtml

Regards

messn'n'gommin'

ember
Veteran
Thanks, Az! Nice link! Very informative! But, I think RedGreenery has a most excellent link here at IC that pretty much answers the how's and, especially, the why's of ventilating a small area in a somewhat less technical manner. Thereby, being a bit easier to understand for those who, like me, don't have the engineering experience to comprehend more complicated equations.

Thanks, Bud Lover! I know exactly whereof you speak!

A

Azeotrope

messn'n - I agree that read is a little tech heavy...... I think I read through that thread you mention. A good one at that. I live in that damn techy realm and still I don't bother actually running the equations very often!

Take care.

burning_red

eyes that shine...
ICMag Donor
bumpin because it's just an awesome collection of great links-exactly what I needed right now--nice work m & g ,appreciated

messn'n'gommin'

ember
Veteran
Please! Post a thank you to the OP's in the threads you got the most out of!

OPs like knowing something they brought to the table still has merit.

peace

Latest posts

Latest posts