What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ortega from Mr. Nice

Easy7

Veteran
No but they have one of the longest running stable reputations in the biz. One of the few that has seeds and moms that held all these years. When folks like sensi lost cuts and players, mr nice didn't lose cuts. Supposedly at least and there rep indicates they have originals to this day.

I haven't gotten around to Ortega yet, but I'm growing their SHIT right now, and I'm very impressed. SHIT is an inbred Skunk line. Ortega is an inbred Northern Lights line which contains the legendary NL5, if I'm not mistaken. If you want pure, original NL, its the best choice in my opinion. I don't want to participate in any cannabis lore related pissing contests, but I'll venture to say that Shanti/Nevil stock is where you want to go for old school genetics for reasons stated by Easy7. Its certainly why I went to them for my Skunk run.

Go on their auction site and have yourself a time. They auction off old beans by weight for very little money. I highly recommend you pick up a pack of SHIT for the vault, as well.

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
That's a bit of a stretch. Mr Nice strains are notorious for being full of hay phenos.

yeah - we have grown a few of his offerings- didnt find a keeper in anything- still have 1/2 packs from 10+ years ago- maybe there is fire somewhere in thoses packs, but not wasting any more space/time looking for it...