What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

It's me, englishrick I'm locked out

Mayer

I changed my phone and I can't remember the password,, the email address on my account is my real name,, i basically haven't used it for years and I think Hotmail has deactivated it

Ask me anything

Payasso is who i got my mentorship from

Crazy Composer is a friend
Raco is sorta too.
I fukin love Tom but not spoken in ages..

Etc

Can I get a mod to help please

Mayer

I changed my password a month before I swapped phones one of my favourite passwords was

A S D G

You will know what that means if you see the old passwords

I can tell you about the mentor lounge,, payasso made me a mentor

madalasatori

Veteran
Ah rick man my stoned mind is imagining you frantically banging on windows somewhere and trying to get in, such is the tone of your OP. Thanks for the lol mate hope they let you in

:laughing:

WelderDan

Veteran
But how do we know it's really YOU? I mean, you might be Yummybud. Well maybe not. You haven't mentioned any girls that you think might like you, but then again maybe you just haven't worked up the nerve yet. How do we know?

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
very tricky one here.....

how to verify the unverifiable.

*Get up 50 posts and see what you can do to convince anyone in control that it is the aforementioned member.

Illuminate

Keyboard Warrior
Veteran
very tricky one here.....

how to verify the unverifiable.

*Get up 50 posts and see what you can do to convince anyone in control that it is the aforementioned member.

He sure dont smell like rick, rick had a stench of myrecene about him like no other.

Mayer

Have a look in my account and ask me anything,when I joined I added photos of myself and I used my real name email,, i tried to delete the pictures but I'm sure the file is still there somewhere,,, il send a passport and driving licence if nessery,,, anyone who knows me here knows I started an Instagram account with pictures of my cali med club card,, i can also post that

RickB_ _ _ _ _ _ @hotmail.com
It might even be richard not rick,,

I bought a phone in florida when goin to unerversal with the missus and her visual impaired daughter,, but we got in rides without any cue,, it was actually a new way to go to the theme parks ,best thing ever,, ,i was there for ages and got a package send to the hotel by s,, I lost it because I accidentally addressed it to the managers desk and didn't put a name on the package,,, big package too contained loads of stuff livers was one of the main bits,,, never got over that loss,, i offered windows cheese as a thank you

This is actually quite fun,, it will only take a certain amount of time till its obvious,,

I spoke allot over pm so I can pre

Mayer

He sure dont smell like rick, rick had a stench of myrecene about him like no other.

I'm pretty sure that is B_ _ _. I spoke to you on the phone once and you asked how I got my name,, i said,,, in Amsterdam there's were a few Rick's,, i was just called englishrick because people would say who englishrick?

I still have my designs for electromagnetic precipitation but I've never built it,, was hoping graywolf would like it enough to have a go,,

Illuminate

Keyboard Warrior
Veteran
I'm pretty sure that is B_ _ _. I spoke to you on the phone once and you asked how I got my name,, i said,,, in Amsterdam there's were a few Rick's,, i was just called englishrick because people would say who englishrick?

I still have my designs for electromagnetic precipitation but I've never built it,, was hoping graywolf would like it enough to have a go,,

What kinda nickers was i wearing??