What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Fireworks

Green Squall

Who's stalking up for the 4th of July? It's been a while, but I'm headed across the border tomorrow to buy some! Specifically I'm want firecrackers and bottle rockets (nostalgia), but will also buy some big things that go BOOM!

Happy 4th ya'll and stay safe!

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

I've got a few leftovers from a couple years back, kept high & dry they'll all go off as planned (meaning NO in face explosions) but I'll be wearing safety glasses anyways because I can't afford to lose my only good eye.......

CaptainDankness

Oh yeah, I got plenty of firecrackers and bottle rockets. Thankfully our new Republican governor made them legal to buy in my state. :dance013:

Some shit too we've had Democrats as governor for years and now the Republican governor is showing us just what we've been missing out on, not to mention the guy decriminalized weed too. :woohoo:

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Fireworks are fun but y’all be careful.

I’ve got a huge box of butterflies, mortars & Roman candles but we’re experiencing a fire ban. Unfortunately they’re staying IN THE BOXs they are in.

Count me in as a member of the enjoy fireworks, but from a distance club. "something" affected my reaction time when me and some buddies were messing about with fireworks as teenagers and I've been a little gun shy ever since. I do love the big actual display fireworks though. Just remember to keep an eye on your and other people's dogs when the fireworks begin, they aren't big fans.

shithawk420

Veteran
Lol only city wussy folks buy fireworks! We make our own! actually we made some booms yesterday with thermite.and the other neighbors had their fireworks too.and they are cops.country living ain't too bad sometimes

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Fireworks, did you mean that figuratively as well, or just literally???

w42t7Sd.jpg

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
Wussy if you don't make your own fireworks? You dudes are too hardcore for jellyfish!:woohoo:

Green Squall

Homemade are superior

But nobody makes bottle rockets or Roman candles

Used to have roman candle wars as kids. Its a miracle we all have 2 eyes.
---
I had to delay my fireworks excursion. The highways were absolutely clogged with beach traffic. A two hour round trip would have been a whole day event. No thank you!

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
I love that as a country we buy almost a billion dollars worth of pointless explosives from china as a way to show independence. Great for the enviroment too. Yee haw murica ya bunch of geniuses. All that school and refined sugar really doing its job! Patriots or dotards, lol. Boom. Shit would be hilarious if it was not so true.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

a friend of mine shot off a small (16 shot) cake in his driveway last night, he probably set it on a pebble on his tar driveway which let it move/rock about; his neighbor looked out his door just in time to see the cake tip onto its side showering him and his house with what would likely be some really festive colors and explosions.

no cops were called but I understand that the word 'lawsuit' was screamed several times :dunno:

EDIT:
Safety is no accident.

Last edited:

troutman

Seed Whore
Lol only city wussy folks buy fireworks! We make our own! actually we made some booms yesterday with thermite.and the other neighbors had their fireworks too.and they are cops.country living ain't too bad sometimes

Thermite? Getting ready for war Mr. Leahy? :laughing:

I always wanted to launched a firework thru a PVC pipe so it looked like I was using a rocket launcher. :woohoo:

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
Now you tell me. What am I supposed to do with all this black powder?

shithawk420

Veteran
I could tell you but I might have a couple government agencies on my radar.the 4th will be bigger.ill try to remember to record it for you guys.it will definitely shake the ground

Green Squall

I love that as a country we buy almost a billion dollars worth of pointless explosives from china as a way to show independence. Great for the enviroment too. Yee haw murica ya bunch of geniuses. All that school and refined sugar really doing its job! Patriots or dotards, lol. Boom. Shit would be hilarious if it was not so true.

Don't be such a buzzkill. Countries all over the world use fireworks to celebrate different occasions. Don't hate on your on country, it ain't a good look!

Green Squall

a friend of mine shot off a small (16 shot) cake in his driveway last night, he probably set it on a pebble on his tar driveway which let it move/rock about; his neighbor looked out his door just in time to see the cake tip onto its side showering him and his house with what would likely be some really festive colors and explosions.

no cops were called but I understand that the word 'lawsuit' was screamed several times :dunno:

EDIT:
Safety is no accident.

lol. My days of lighting fireworks on my property are over out of respect for my neighbors who have horses. Luckily the beach is right down the street and every year dozens of people congregate and we have a very nice little amateur firework show.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Don't be such a buzzkill. Countries all over the world use fireworks to celebrate different occasions. Don't hate on your on country, it ain't a good look!

Just pointing out that its stupid!

Why not do something cool. Like treat other nations with respect, or practice actual freedom? Wouldn't lazers or 3D projections make alot more sense.

I wrote more but it came across as shit talk so I erased it. Not what I am trying too do.

Just nothing that cool about wasting money making it litter from the sky too celebrate a holiday that glorifies war.

When do we spend a billion bucks throwing a party for those who refuse to fight or damage or planet?

Just sayin?

Maybe update some of these holidays